Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 5,491 / Views: 413,250Next Topic
Page: of 367
Learn More...
United States
96073 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2021  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm happy to share photos of these two Indian Head cents which I received this week.
Lovely pair!
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2021  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm happy to share photos of these two Indian Head cents which I received this week.

Beautiful pair of IHC
Pillar of the Community
United States
3994 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2021  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must say, nice pick-ups to everyone..
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
United States
331 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like those Indian heads! Purdy!

I treated myself to this little guy... I don't like baseball BUT when I saw the design of this commem it made me chuckle, and when something makes me chuckle, I want one. Not the silver $1 version but still nifty (to me, anyway)...

Next, I'd like the 2019 Apollo 11 one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
687 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arrived today.
I don't collect many in this series but the Bush family is well regarded here in Maine.

Learn More...
United States
96073 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
687 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks better than the pics. Spots don't show as much.
VAM-7A

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1342 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looks better than the pics. Spots don't show as much.
VAM-7A

Nice Peace dollar.

I'll keep with the Peace dollars.....
Slowly filling up a Silver Dollar Blank Pages Dansco 7177 and picked these 2 up for it recently..........

Edited by Rothery
01/16/2021 10:42 pm
Learn More...
United States
96073 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2708 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  10:31 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A 1938-D Buffalo nickel in an NGC MS-66 holder.

I wanted to add a Gem BU Buffalo to my collection and the '38-D is the most affordable one.

Paul Bulgerin
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1342 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wanted to add a Gem BU Buffalo to my collection and the '38-D is the most affordable one.

Very nice. Higher grade Buffalo nickels are gorgeous.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8109 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  06:24 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got very few 2020-dated coins of any sort, so it was nice to acquire these as part of a trade with another CCF member - Serbian 2 and 5 dinars:

Learn More...
United States
96073 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A 1938-D Buffalo nickel in an NGC MS-66 holder.
Outstanding!

Quote:
I've got very few 2020-dated coins of any sort, so it was nice to acquire these as part of a trade with another CCF member - Serbian 2 and 5 dinars:
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
193 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  7:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my best recent find... The rare German book Zeppelin worldwide dates to 1932!, and this is what my dad bought some 35+ years ago and gave to me several years back. Now when I saw the metallofoil rendition of the reichsmarks, I was very wowed and wondered if I would ever find the actual coins-well, I did find both!, the 3 marks first a few months ago, (a 1930-J) in AU or so, then the 1930-F five marks also in AU two weeks ago.

Page: of 367 Replies: 5,491 / Views: 413,250Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.18 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05