Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 335
Pillar of the Community
United States
1199 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2008  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratio411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
mklpatrick:
That looks like the shadow of a "CC" on the reverse.
That would surely add to the character anyway!
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2008  04:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeathJr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah looks like a 1876 cc to me and for a buck you couldnt go wrong
Pillar of the Community
United States
578 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2008  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mklpatrick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, I never thought to look at that! You're right...I'll have to check that out when I get home from work. I was so busy checking out the shoddy solder job that I never paid attention to the rest of the coin.
Rest in Peace
United States
1501 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2008  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add COINAHOLIC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well here are my latest acquisitions, direct from Debno Lubuskie, Poland.

Coins were acquired in a trade right here on the forums with our friend DL20K
Pillar of the Community
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  04:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I knew I've seen them somewhere before.
Valued Member
United States
392 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kceb10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
added a 1953 P&D Washington quarters to my collection

Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinaholic ....nice coins !......I wondered immediately if they might be from our Polish friend !

DL20K ...
Learn More...
United States
82516 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just got my first Arizona Quarter in change!

I won't post a picture since you all know what they look like!
Pillar of the Community
United States
954 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Becky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Rest in Peace
United States
1501 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add COINAHOLIC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Becky ? I really like the 1893 Libertad and will be looking for one similar to it this weekend, but what is the first coin?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3430 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2008  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Archraz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Becky- yeah, very nice 8!
Pillar of the Community
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2008  04:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First looks like Ethiopia.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2008  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just got my first Arizona Quarter in change!

I happened to look in my SQ Album (i have two) the other day and couldn't find the uncirc. qtrs. from the bank that I thought I'd set aside a long time ago to put in there.......looked everywhere except where they're located I guess!.......So, yesterday I went to the bank and got a roll and several shiny singles of the Arizona qtr....Next....ALASKA !....
Yeah....I won't post a pic of the Arizona qtrs. either....
I need to start seeing 2007 "P" around here in my change ! so I can fill up the P & D book......the other D mint book is EASY !
Edited by eaglefoot
08/08/2008 08:27 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16280 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2008  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My latest acquisition:

Lincoln Cent Lover!
Valued Member
United States
392 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2008  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kceb10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up two more silver washingtons today a 1939-p and a 1942-p
Page: of 335 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 6.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05