Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa 2018

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 434 / Views: 30,986Next Topic
Page: of 29
Learn More...
United States
14084 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  5:13 pm Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
We are starting Early

Once again we will have a Holiday exchange.

Regardless of your religious or political leanings I still call it the SECRET SANTA exchange - you may call it what you will.

These are the rules

# 1 To enter you must have 50 posts and be a member for a minimum of 14 days

# 2 You must post in this thread to let me know you want to be on the list.
This must be done by 12 midnight 30 Nov 2018 Eastern time
You must send me off line your complete postal mailing address so I can send it to the person who is assigned to you.

Use the forum email.
Until I receive your -forum name - your real name, email address and postal address - you will not be entered.

I will post a list of all those who have submitted names for the draw.

DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD

# 3 You must agree to send a coin or banknote with a minimum purchase value of US five to ten dollars ($ 5 - 10) to the person you are assigned to.
(FAQ: It does not have to be a single coin or banknote - but let's not get silly)

# 4 You pay the postage. (If you have circumstances that would prevent you from posting your assigned gift out of the country you live in please email me and I will arrange for a local (within country or area) exchange to be made.
Assignments will be made by a random draw and you will be notified by email by December 3rd (US Date).

# 5 All gifts should be sent so as to arrive by 30 January 2019 the latest. failure to do so WILL result in a suspension from the forum.

#6 No complaints about what you receive will be tolerated.

#7 If you are not interested in this exchange, that is fine, just do not post negative comments about it in this thread or the post will be removed, as will religious or political comments.

so happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.

If you have any questions that pertain to the entire group post them here or if they are of a personal nature - email me
rggoodie

aka
Santa
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
United States
1027 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interested in joining
Looking for pre-1961 Russian and Soviet coins.
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was so much fun last time. Pm sent!
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do we have to stay anonymous when we send our package?
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7921 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in please!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5491 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in again PM sent
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
634 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moose59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like fun. Can I play
Learn More...
Canada
9452 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in!!
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Learn More...
United States
14084 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Attention

I have destroyed all old spreadsheets.

If you do not send me your information I cannot add you to the list.

I have made one exception since this is day one..
Three out of four people who have signed up have failed to send me their email and I had to search for it on the forum - not fair to me

Santa should receive your information in this format.

Forum name
Real name
Street address
City, State, Zip (postal code) Country if outside of the USA
email address

Thank you for your cooperation
rggoodie
aka Richard
Learn More...
United States
14084 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  8:50 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Answers to questions:

Yes you can play if you meet the qualifications listed in the rules
(50 or more posts
a member for a minimum of 14 days)

You do not have to include your return address when sending the package if you want to be anonymous.

(In years past people have used work addresses and relatives addresses etc.

The US Postal service require a return address on letters and packages sent.

You also want to have some type of return address in case there is an error in the mailing address or the package has to be returned for some reason.

Remember this is about the fun an joy of giving not the receiving.
rggoodie
aka Richard
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry about that, I sent another email with the correct format.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1027 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ditto
Looking for pre-1961 Russian and Soviet coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in again!
Learn More...
United States
14084 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2018  06:17 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Current List with information received
10/4/18 6:16:am

CalzoneManiac
mcshilling
moose59
NumisRob
PETER1234
SPP-Ottawa
YNumismetals Collector
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1882 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2018  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in, please!
Life Fellow, Royal Numismatic Society

My wants list: http://goccf.com/t/283145
Pillar of the Community
Canada
993 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2018  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for this year.
Page: of 29 Previous TopicReplies: 434 / Views: 30,986Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.08 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05