A nice big two-penny copper token issued 1811-12 by John Henrickson's Lemmonsly Worsted Mill located in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
This "borough seal," adopted in 1688, is no mere coat of arms, though...it's a coat of arms and legs
. Here's some prose lifted from a descriptive plaque in a Lichfield park: The main device of the seal "...portrays three dismembered kings who, according to legend, led 999 Christians into battle against the Romans in around AD 288. The kings were defeated, became martyrs, and part of local folklore."
Apparently the 999 Christians were also massacred, according to other accounts.
The plaque continues, stating that the seal "...also shows Lichfield Cathedral, the slain kings' weapons, a lion, and Borrowcop Hill, thought to be the burial place of the kings."
(Withers 820, Davis 87. 41mm, 38.8g.)