Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1889 Indian Cent Proof Raw

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 406Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
754 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2018  9:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I got this on the cheap....I think it was $60 maybe $65...I got it from a serviceman who leaving for Germany for 2-4 years a few years back and he didn't want to take his coins with him for fear of losing them.....plus he wanted beer money...This was the last proof he had. I missed out on a different ones. He got it from a coin store in Philadelphia. Actually I think he got all his coins there for his proofs. I could tell it was dipped so he wasn't getting what he was asking and he had two days before he left.....So, the deal was struck. It was still a proof and filled the year date for me ( I have a graded one I'll get to one day) This coin has been sitting in a little manilla coin envelope the last few years in a bank. Still looked nice though..So here it is.

Pillar of the Community
United States
6233 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2018  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like this one
Learn More...
United States
86336 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 406Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05