Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post a coin or medal related to Space travel.

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2018  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
IGE, I would recognize that first coin you posted anywhere. My late Uncle Rod gave me 5 of them. Still have them in the original airtight plastic. Great memories.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Edited by MikeF
12/05/2018 9:02 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
575 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2018  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Barbados from next year

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3133 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Learn More...
United States
63487 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14855 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, love that Barbados 2019 $5!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14855 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@IGE, are elongated cents with a space theme ok or are you wanting to keep out the exonumia?

Spence, sure post your elongates here, anything numismatic that is space related is fine.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14855 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MikeF, always nice to have those memories that get sparked by a simple photo.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9107 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thx. Here is an elongated cent from the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum (will be cross posted to the "post your elongated cent" thread.)

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Valued Member
United States
324 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck. (I'm not good at quoting)

I get Glenn then, just odd to me its the 3 Apollo 13 guys and someone else. Maybe Armsteong, Glenn, Shepard and Grissom... and I forgot about the Soyuz partnership. Looks like I need to get my books out again.
With all these Barbers around, you'd think I'd have shorter hair.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4004 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Roberta Bondar is from the Soo and I did get her to autograph the mint tag.

and it's not flat

Please feel free to view my Gallery
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Valued Member
United States
215 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lionel90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mcshilling that's a great coin with the globe look to it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2133 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one Mcshilling, a couple more NCLT space coins from RCM.

Canadians love the Canadarm and it had the Maple Leaf on it.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
United States
575 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Australia 2018 5 dollars. Not great photos. It's so shiny I couldn't get a good shot.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
6113 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2018  03:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2004 P US.
Quarter Dollar.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4004 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2018  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mcshilling that's a great coin with the globe look to it.

Quote:
Nice one Mcshilling, a couple more NCLT space coins from RCM.

Thanks guys, it's also a Glow in the dark (GITD) coin.
Please feel free to view my Gallery
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05