Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Native American $1 Coin & Currency Set

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9938 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2019  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for two sets as well.

For free shipping, note that subscription orders count towards the three (and are themselves currently free). So I only have had to pay the $4.95 shipping once this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
892 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2019  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be purchasing one of these sets. Finally something that easily fits in my budget! I missed out on all the other NA Coin & Currency Sets, so I'm excited for this one. The NA$ are one of my favorite modern series.

Quote:
For free shipping, note that subscription orders count towards the three (and are themselves currently free). So I only have had to pay the $4.95 shipping once this year.

I was in the same boat this year. Granted the Mint's website never reflects this, so I always have to contact customer service to get a refund for the shipping, but it's still worth it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2745 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2019  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure if I got the 2016 set but I sure did get quite a few of the 2014 and 2015 (still sitting my storage).

I'll be in for a few set of this year. Do we have the release date yet?
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
United States
750 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2019  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm guessing this will be another quick sell out
Pillar of the Community
United States
861 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  07:24 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mmmmh, I would doubt it. This set has been a dud for the last few years. The first one, TA9 from 2014, has had little appreciation after an initial spark and the usual plunge.
50k is just too much.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9938 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Calendar is marked for the 24th. I agree that it won't be a quick sell-out, at least with the initial HHL of 2. Once that's lifted people may buy big chunks of them since they'll be relatively inexpensive for a Mint product at $16.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I placed my order immediately after they went on sale at high noon. No problems. The order number was USM068863XX.
Valued Member
United States
185 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy Herkimer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Placed my order for two sets at 12.08 with no problems and immediately received confirmation email.
Pillar of the Community
United States
553 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Atlas642 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered my two sets at 12:09 with no issues and quick confirmation email. I have one of each issue in my collection, so the second will probably end up gifted to someone. The price, $15.95, is a good price point for the enhanced unc. dollar and dollar note.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1175 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up a couple at noon, no issues with the website so there wasn't any rush on these sets.
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  12:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered two just a few minutes ago. No issues.

If they're still around after they lift the HH limit, I may get another for a gift.
Edited by bzookaj
07/24/2019 12:53 pm
Valued Member
United States
495 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If they're still around after they lift the HH limit, I may get another for a gift.

bzookaj, do you know when the U.S. Mint usually lifts the household limits? 24 hours, 48 hours...? I didn't see any time indication on the item's Mint page.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it's 48 hours, but I could be wrong.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9938 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just ordered my 2 about 5 min ago... no issues. I agree, I might pick up another when the HHL is lifted for a gift or stocking stuffer.
Pillar of the Community
United States
750 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I placed my order 15 mins and 3k orders later than Bret

Got an email that says HH limit will be removed tomorrow at noon
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05