Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 207 / Views: 11,438Next Topic
Page: of 14
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
663 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2020  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  03:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow bump111! Incredible find! You were super lucky!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2167 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  07:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now that's found money!
Pillar of the Community
United States
663 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2020  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
there's something I have never found before: a benjamin. I've never found an FRN bigger than a twenty.
Pillar of the Community
United States
663 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  03:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
someone dropped four dollar bills outside the winn-dixie. I rolled thru the parking lot & surrounding sidewalks 1:30/2am, well past closing time, and rolled up to this as I was making my way out:

there they are as I rolled up to them, my bike tire in the bottom of the pic.

looks like all four were together, little breeze must've blown one off the pile before I got there

there are 3 bills there, tricky to see the middle bill

found those four bucks and a few coins, too, one of those coins was a 1953-D wheatie, roadrashed rear

two of the quarters I picked up were 2020, one each american samoa & weir farm, no W... drat.. I'm waiting for the night I pick a W quarter off the ground somewhere, it could happen..
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2167 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7304 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I found yesterday was a lonely little 2015 5p piece on the sidewalk:
Pillar of the Community
United States
663 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  04:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i'd enjoy finding one of those in a parking lot here..
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2167 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2020  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
M'urica where the streets are paved with money..

Yesterday I went with my daughter to walk the dog, we decided to go by the high school and its field. Behind a fence in the grass we see a dime, but its just out of reach. I decided to leave it, today I went for a walk and said to myself, I'm getting a small stick and pushing the dime to the fence so I can get it. So I use the stick to move the dime, except in the grass there is more than a dime. All of this was in the grass, the newest coin is 2015 and they look pretty beat up so the grass must have been cut a few times or a few hundred times. A little over a dollar. Not a bad day.
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
663 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  04:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
good grab, helder!

i didn't find much coin tonight, but instead I found a wad of paper... they were scattered, actually..

i found the first seven at the convenience store parking lot, one was on dry pavement, the other six were nearby in shallow puddles, so I conducted a lengthy, tedious search of the entire area and found one more across the street in a shallow puddle in a hotel parking lot.. someone lost control of their cash at the store & it was gone with the wind. lucky find, I very nearly missed it completely. $8 total.

at home, drying out.

Edited by MrPink2018
07/18/2020 04:10 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2167 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  06:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dang I misplaced $8! Now where did I put them:)

Great find!
Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 207 / Views: 11,438Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05