Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 359 / Views: 18,529Next Topic
Page: of 24
Learn More...
United States
98386 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8382 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  04:09 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found this 2013 5p coin lying in the road yesterday. The reverse is almost perfect, but as for the poor Queen...

Learn More...
United States
98386 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found this 2013 5p coin lying in the road yesterday. The reverse is almost perfect, but as for the poor Queen...
She has seen better days, but nice find.
Pillar of the Community
United States
783 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i found a total of $3.49 last night. the biggest find was 16 dimes from a soda machine coin return, the rest was scattered pickins.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3329 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since the glaciers have melted in the northern hemisphere the coins have started to sprout. I found 76 cents, 54 cents , 42 cents and another 20 cents in single Lincoln's and I even found a Euro cent. Euro cents are no longer even made.
Edited by hfjacinto
03/09/2021 09:12 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8382 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  06:20 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My daily walk yesterday provided a very battered 2004 20p piece. Maybe I should list it on eBay for 500 as a "rare error"?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5566 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My daily walk yesterday provided a very battered 2004 20p piece. Maybe I should list it on eBay for 500 as a "rare error"?

Absolutely an error coin! It has to be a big-time mistake to treat the Queen so poorly!

Good luck with the sale!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3329 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only found 1 quarter on today's morning dog walk... but it has a bison... and bison quarters are worth ar least 2 Dimes and a nickel...
Edited by hfjacinto
03/09/2021 10:20 am
Learn More...
United States
98386 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds.

Quote:
Maybe I should list it on eBay for 500 as a "rare error"?
Pillar of the Community
United States
783 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
last night when I arrived at my first kitty to feed, I noticed there was something else there waiting for me.

see it?

$20, just lying there waiting for me to show up.

even without the twenty I did pretty well, scoring $2.97 in coins alone.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3329 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dang... I lost a 20 yesterday. Please send it to me
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4088 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank the kitty! That will pay for a few bags of food.
Pillar of the Community
United States
783 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
oh, I thanked him, oriole, calling him my lucky kitty now. I haven't been feeding him right there for very long, maybe a few weeks. first time in a long time I've found cash at/near an atm. kitty was a little out of sorts as I was profusely thanking him & trying to grab a pic, something that is not part of the routine. he was just waiting for me to scrub his head (now that he'll let me, it's taken a while) & put his food down.

helder, now I understand why that twenty was so COLD when I picked it up. I don't understand the pipeline from up there to down here but please do continue dropping twenties into it for me. a little more often would be nice..... ;p
Pillar of the Community
United States
3329 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry next time I'll put in my back pocket so it's extra warm
Pillar of the Community
United States
783 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
don't get cheeky with me, mister..
Page: of 24 Previous TopicReplies: 359 / Views: 18,529Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05