Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 449 / Views: 21,998Next Topic
Page: of 30
Learn More...
United States
100994 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8775 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Better luck for me today. Walking back from the shops I notice a pound coin lying in the road. As I bend to pick it up I see a 20p piece right in front of me on the edge of the sidewalk...
Learn More...
United States
100994 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
883 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2021  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i rolled up to the bike rack at the winn-dixie store late last night to discover a decent little coin spill:

close to a dollar in assorted change someone dropped & left behind. smh.
Learn More...
United States
100994 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2021  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I rolled up to the bike rack at the winn-dixie store late last night to discover a decent little coin spill:
Score!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4956 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just found a '57-D nickel in the vestibule of my dorm building. It's always nice to see older coins floating around.
Learn More...
United States
100994 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  08:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just found a '57-D nickel in the vestibule of my dorm building. It's always nice to see older coins floating around.
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3535 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2021  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sadly the picking have been slim up here. Seems like the growing season is a little behind schedule. But last 2 days have been good. Yesterday was .37 and today was .48, things are looking up!
Pillar of the Community
United States
883 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2021  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it's been a little on the slim side down here, too, but my schedule has changed & I haven't been extensively searching the way I had been. I still find it every night, just not as much as I had been cos I've limited my search route & time spent doing it. I found $1.04 last night, $1.17 the night before, but nothing worth talking about, really. I've had to crank my schedule back a little bit so I'm not out so late... I get to bed a little earlier, so I can get up a little earlier, mostly to accommodate a 'normal' work schedule. a buddy with a landscaping company has me on-call for painting & odd jobs, it'd help my cause to ratchet my schedule back closer to a normal work schedule & scale back my nightly doings. all my street kitties are still getting fed, though. it's always the first thing I do when I go out each night.

i haven't found anything 'collectible' in a while, either.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3535 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2021  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm manifesting that I'm going to find a stack of $100 sadly it's not working.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4956 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2021  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One advantage of living in a college dorm is that people order pizza, pay for it at the door, and drop the change. This is my staggering haul from four occasions over the last couple weeks.

Learn More...
United States
100994 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
883 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2021  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Numisma-

encourage them to order more pizza...
Pillar of the Community
United States
883 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2021  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@hfjacinto-

me, too.. it'll turn up when we least expect it to..
Pillar of the Community
United States
883 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2021  05:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...and I bide my time scooping up whatever I can as I wait patiently for that. last night I found a well-scattered $2.04 in change, and tonight was great at $2.76, the big pick was 5 quarters & 1 nickel from a soda machine coin return, and another soda machine yielded three dimes.. also scored two quarters at an air-vac, the rest was well-scattered.

i estimate I've found & saved-up $180 in coins & bills since valentine's day. I think I can get a silver eagle for that.

(snark)
Page: of 30 Previous TopicReplies: 449 / Views: 21,998Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05