Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 471 / Views: 23,825Next Topic
Page: of 32
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
i estimate I've found & saved-up $180 in coins & bills since valentine's day.
Fantastic!

Quote:
I think I can get a silver eagle for that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2021  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not every night is a fabulous grab, tho. last night all I could find were 2 dimes, a nickel and a bunch of zincolns.
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2021  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah, kind of a lost cause last night, but whatever, it all still goes into the jar, and it adds up. the kitties all got fed, tho, and that's the important chore. finding coins is just a time-filler between cats.
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
finding coins is just a time-filler between cats.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8930 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't found anything for a while, but on my afternoon walk today I spotted...

... an immaculate 2017 5p!
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Haven't found anything for a while, but on my afternoon walk today I spotted...
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3676 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coins are like my asparagus, I picked up too much early in the season so the pickings are slim now :( but when they were coming up they were good eating.

(actual photo of asparagus from my garden)
Edited by hfjacinto
05/27/2021 5:34 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i wish I could post a photo of how that just made my stomach growl...
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i'd trade my pile of zincolns for an immaculate 5p..
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
actual photo of asparagus from my garden
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8930 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked these two off the road this afternoon - a 2017, and a ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lol.. one 2017 & one roadkill... I find a couple roadkills nearly every night..

last night I scooped up $1.14 in well-scattered change, a decent score.
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Picked these two off the road this afternoon - a 2017, and a ?
Poor thing on the right has seen better days!

Quote:
last night I scooped up $1.14 in well-scattered change, a decent score.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it was a banner night last night. I took a few pix along the way.

i spotted a tidy pile of change atop a garbage can outside a liquor store, could see it gleaming from a short distance... it happens often enough, so it's on my nightly route.

at the end of the night I pulled a nice pile of change from my pocket:

in total, 11 quarters, 10 dimes, 23 cents and a nickel.. $4.03 on the night..

it is very unusual to find so many quarters, I'm lucky if I find three or four, but eleven!... and, LOL, this happens frequently enough to mention... I find it funny to find so many quarters, dimes and cents, but only one nickel...

last night's roadkill zincolns:

hard to believe I've been down here 25+ years and only last night I find my first cuban coin:

Page: of 32 Previous TopicReplies: 471 / Views: 23,825Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05