Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 517 / Views: 27,666Next Topic
Page: of 35
Learn More...
United States
106360 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
still a cool find!
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
last night I found $2.66 all in one area.. two wild bucks as I fed kitty #2, then a dime, a nickel, a zincoln & two quarters as I left there & went to feed kitty #3, across the parking lot. since I found so much in that area I decided to just go feed the remaining kitties & cancel the rest of the usual route.. normally it would take me 2 hrs to find $2.66.. I took my winnings (all found within ten minutes), rolled away to kitties 5, 6 & 7, then went home.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3624 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone go to Key West. Those people have holes in there pockets. So MrPink have you ever kept a tally?
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i keep track of what accumulates in the current jar. when the current jarful reaches a certain amount I'm going to stock up on cat food, an emergency stash, cos we now into hurricane season.
Learn More...
United States
106360 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good day , could have been better but had to rush home as it started to thunder and lightening. Still got 51 cents!
Learn More...
United States
106360 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
had to rush home as it started to thunder and lightening.

Quote:
Still got 51 cents!
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2021  03:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i had a good night, found a coin dump near an air-vac, $1.34 in dimes, nickels & cents that someone shook off a car floor mat. I found an additional $1.44 along the rest of my route, for a total of $2.78, including a Bahamas cent, 1992. nice pocketful of change.. 4 quarters, 9 dimes, 11 nickels, 33 cents.

worthy of the dancing banana.
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i did pretty well again last night, having found $2.51 in well-scattered change.. 6 quarters, 6 dimes, 2 nickels and 31 cents. back-to-back $2+ nights doesn't happen very often.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like I posted before, the money from walking the dog goes into a jar when I have enough I put it in the bank and get something. The deposit was used to pick up a 100 Escudos from 1957

Edited by hfjacinto
06/20/2021 2:13 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that's excellent! I'm not ready yet to convert a bunch of my finds into something, I'm about 2/3 of the way there.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
that's excellent! I'm not ready yet to convert a bunch of my finds into something, I'm about 2/3 of the way there.

Thanks Mr. Pink, this was a lower cost purchase, but it was nice to trade found money for an item I wanted :)
Learn More...
United States
106360 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9587 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2021  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Out for my walk this evening, I spotted something shiny on the seafront promenade - a newish 10p...

It was dated 2014, a very common date.
Page: of 35 Previous TopicReplies: 517 / Views: 27,666Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: