Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 United States Coins In Circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Everyone is talking about the 2019-W cent...what about the "last-year" 2020 cent! But for real, I have only been able to find 2019-D cents. No 2019 plain ones in sight yet.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10848 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2019  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found out from my bank that their not getting any rolls of 2019-P Cents until the middle of June . What's going on ? What's odd is that last year they had all the 2018-P cent rolls that I wanted around the end of January .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2019  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In the past week, I've received a 2019-D cent and a 2019-D American Memorial Quarter. This is about a month earlier than when I received my first 2018 coinage last year.
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2019  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
In the past week, I've received a 2019-D cent and a 2019-D American Memorial Quarter.
Congratulations Jason! If you could kindly post a pic or two of the quarter I can cross that coin off the list.

I guess I'll ad the "W" quarters to the circulation list too. The Lowell W has already been posted so just four more of those to go.

BTW, are any of the dollar coins actually circulated? I don't have them on the list at this time; if I'm wrong someone let me know.
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2019  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry it took me about a week to get to this, but here's the 2019 quarter.
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2019  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry it took me about a week to get to this, but here's the 2019 quarter.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
744 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2019  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
All that's left to find now are: the P nickel, D Lowell quarter; and of course both P & D types of the other four quarters this year.

I didn't see this comment until now, I've had the D Lowell quarter and the P American Memorial for a few weeks now up here in Minnesota.

Lincoln Cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Indian Head cents - 14 Holes / Jefferson nickels - Done / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes / V nickels - 6 holes / Shield nickels - 5 Holes / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Mercury dimes - 2 Holes; 1916D/1921P / Washington quarters - 8 holes / Standing Liberty quarters - 10 Holes / Barber quarters - 34 Holes / Kennedy halves - 7 Holes / Walking Liberty halves - 30 Holes / Franklin halves - 18 Holes
Other works in progress - 7070 / Canadian Cents / Canadian Nickels / SBA & SAC Dollars / Pres Dollars
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2019  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I didn't see this comment until now, I've had the D Lowell quarter and the P American Memorial for a few weeks now up here in Minnesota.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
363 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2019  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

2019W American Memorial Park for the catalog. Sorry I had it in a 2x2 already and didn't want to take it out, plus I'm photographing on a potato.

Oh and almost forgot about the guidelines, from a bank box roll hunt, ft. Lauderdale Fl. Area.
Edited by Big-Kingdom
05/09/2019 9:03 pm
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2019  08:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am in Atlantic City NJ for the weekend.
May have better luck finding new coins here than up north.
Wish me luck
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2019  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
2019W American Memorial Park for the catalog.
Very nice!
Canada
26 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2019  05:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ITO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Viva Las Vegas!

And while being there...

Edited by ITO
05/25/2019 05:42 am
Learn More...
United States
72414 Posts
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05