Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 United States Coins In Circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22
Pillar of the Community
United States
848 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It took me a while, but I finally received a 2019 dime in change. It was a 2019-P from a grocery store.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10034 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received a 2019-P War in the Pacific this weekend while actually in Philadelphia for a wedding. Pretty cool.
Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It took me a while, but I finally received a 2019 dime in change. It was a 2019-P from a grocery store.

Quote:
Received a 2019-P War in the Pacific this weekend while actually in Philadelphia for a wedding. Pretty cool.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
645 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received a 2019P American Memorial Park quarter.

What shocked me is that it is a P mintmark and I live in the Denver mints backyard so getting a P mint coin is always a surprise and a surprise to get it before the D mint version.
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Within the last week I found both a 2019-D dime and a Lowell D quarter, very strange to happen already in Georgia, normally the only D minted coin I can find during the original mint year is the cent.
Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2019  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Today I received a 2019P American Memorial Park quarter.

What shocked me is that it is a P mintmark and I live in the Denver mints backyard so getting a P mint coin is always a surprise and a surprise to get it before the D mint version.

Quote:
Within the last week I found both a 2019-D dime and a Lowell D quarter, very strange to happen already in Georgia, normally the only D minted coin I can find during the original mint year is the cent.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
645 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2019  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received a 2019D American Memorial Park quarter.

It was 11 days ago that I received the P minted quarter which makes this the fastest I have ever gotten both mints for one quarter design.
Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found all except the 2019 D cent!! Crazy!!
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol the 2019-D cent was the very first coin I found this year, took a while before the Philly issues rolled out
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Lol the 2019-D cent was the very first coin I found this year, took a while before the Philly issues rolled out

I still haven't gotten the D. I'm almost tempted to crack the uncirculated kit to just get one.
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TomW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my first 2019-D dime a few days ago. I found it in the street -- it had been run over by a number of cars so it wasn't in very good shape. I had already received the 2019-D cent, nickel and the first 2 quarters. I picked up a few rolls of quarters at the bank the other day for laundry and received a roll of 2019-D Lowell quarters. I checked through them hoping to find a 2019-W but had no luck. We usually find few, if any, P-mint coins here in the L.A. area for a number of years after minting.
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way it goes around here is that D minted coins besides cents take roughly a year before they frequently show up along the east coast, this year's proving to be a slight exception though.

There's only one 2018-D quarter I don't yet have and it's the Georgia one, all others I've gradually accumulated through the year.
Pillar of the Community
645 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the second consecutive quarter I got the Philly mint one first.

Today I received a 2019P War In The Pacific.

Will I get the Denver mint one any sooner than 11 days and break my record for fastest time to get each mint. I hope so and since I am going on vacation in a few days I am hoping it will happen then.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3472 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not being much of a cash user and not having done any CRHing this year I finally got my first 2019 coin. It was a Denver minted LSC.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05