Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 United States Coins In Circulation.

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20
Pillar of the Community
United States
848 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It took me a while, but I finally received a 2019 dime in change. It was a 2019-P from a grocery store.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10016 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received a 2019-P War in the Pacific this weekend while actually in Philadelphia for a wedding. Pretty cool.
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It took me a while, but I finally received a 2019 dime in change. It was a 2019-P from a grocery store.

Quote:
Received a 2019-P War in the Pacific this weekend while actually in Philadelphia for a wedding. Pretty cool.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
644 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received a 2019P American Memorial Park quarter.

What shocked me is that it is a P mintmark and I live in the Denver mints backyard so getting a P mint coin is always a surprise and a surprise to get it before the D mint version.
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Within the last week I found both a 2019-D dime and a Lowell D quarter, very strange to happen already in Georgia, normally the only D minted coin I can find during the original mint year is the cent.
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2019  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Today I received a 2019P American Memorial Park quarter.

What shocked me is that it is a P mintmark and I live in the Denver mints backyard so getting a P mint coin is always a surprise and a surprise to get it before the D mint version.

Quote:
Within the last week I found both a 2019-D dime and a Lowell D quarter, very strange to happen already in Georgia, normally the only D minted coin I can find during the original mint year is the cent.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
644 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2019  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received a 2019D American Memorial Park quarter.

It was 11 days ago that I received the P minted quarter which makes this the fastest I have ever gotten both mints for one quarter design.
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
Valued Member
184 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found all except the 2019 D cent!! Crazy!!
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol the 2019-D cent was the very first coin I found this year, took a while before the Philly issues rolled out
Valued Member
184 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Lol the 2019-D cent was the very first coin I found this year, took a while before the Philly issues rolled out

I still haven't gotten the D. I'm almost tempted to crack the uncirculated kit to just get one.
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TomW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my first 2019-D dime a few days ago. I found it in the street -- it had been run over by a number of cars so it wasn't in very good shape. I had already received the 2019-D cent, nickel and the first 2 quarters. I picked up a few rolls of quarters at the bank the other day for laundry and received a roll of 2019-D Lowell quarters. I checked through them hoping to find a 2019-W but had no luck. We usually find few, if any, P-mint coins here in the L.A. area for a number of years after minting.
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way it goes around here is that D minted coins besides cents take roughly a year before they frequently show up along the east coast, this year's proving to be a slight exception though.

There's only one 2018-D quarter I don't yet have and it's the Georgia one, all others I've gradually accumulated through the year.
Pillar of the Community
644 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the second consecutive quarter I got the Philly mint one first.

Today I received a 2019P War In The Pacific.

Will I get the Denver mint one any sooner than 11 days and break my record for fastest time to get each mint. I hope so and since I am going on vacation in a few days I am hoping it will happen then.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3466 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not being much of a cash user and not having done any CRHing this year I finally got my first 2019 coin. It was a Denver minted LSC.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05