Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 United States Coins In Circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
1368 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2019  08:20 am  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its fun finding it the first time. But when you order 10 penny boxes and they're all unc. Thats when it gets annoying... (happened to me so many times in 2018)
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952

ANA id: 3194067

If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Pillar of the Community
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2019  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got 3 brand new 2014D cents in change yesterday... store I was at must have gotten an OLD new roll. No 2019 yet..
Lincoln cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Jefferson nickels - Done / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Mercury dimes - 4 Holes / Washington quarters - 10 holes /
Kennedy halves - 7 Holes / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes
Other works in progress - Barber/SLQ combined / Indian Head cents / 7070

Pillar of the Community
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  07:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joeturbo26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update! One of my field based employees from Philadelphia got me 4 rolls of 2019 cents from her local bank. So cents are circulating! I'll be seeing her in a week to get them!
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
14726 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  07:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A few Australian 2019 One Dollar and Twenty Cents coins have found in circulation in late 2018.
Obviously, early production 2019 dated coins must have been struck sometime in 2018.

By inference, for the American scene, now is the time to begin looking for 2019 dated coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
528 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  08:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Update! One of my field based employees from Philadelphia got me 4 rolls of 2019 cents from her local bank. So cents are circulating! I'll be seeing her in a week to get them!

That's quick!
Learn More...
United States
65253 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14851 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Having someone in Philadelphia get them and send them to you is not the same as you finding them in circulation.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
591 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add llewellin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say picking coins up from a local bank is getting them from circulation. All the coin roll hunters consider their finds to be from circulation, after all
Pillar of the Community
United States
4040 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

As far as I'm concerned, until the pictures show up here on CCF, YOU haven't found anything!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joeturbo26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hahaha. I won't see her for a little bit. I'll post the photos as soon as I have them!
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think as long as you didn't buy or order them from the mint and got one in your hand Picture Please.
We might have a winner. I am excited to see who post first
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything Shiny? odd ? New or Old?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  06:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joeturbo26 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm working on having her send me a photo...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9750 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  07:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Joey , no photos allowed .You must have that coin in your hand .
I see a big one on the horizon . Stay tuned !

Bedrock of the Community
United States
17289 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For some reason around me new coins just don't appear until late in the year. I still have problems finding any 2018 coins. Same with any 2017 ones in change.
just carl
Learn More...
United States
65253 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Having someone in Philadelphia get them and send them to you is not the same as you finding them in circulation.
It just means that his friend is the actual challenge winner.
Page: of 6  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05