Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Why Can't I End An Ebay Item?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 966Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2019  2:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys, I don't have a home computer so I use my iPhone. I'm trying to end a listing on eBay but can't find a "end listing" button anywhere on the mobile site or even when I switch to classic site? Please help.
Pillar of the Community
United States
754 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2019  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If it's an auction item with less than 24 hours? They don't let you end it...It may be 12 hours.
Edited by DoctorBurnzy
01/19/2019 2:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2019  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's actually 7 days away from ending. It was a good till cancelled listing. But there is no where to end item. Even when in classic site it seems to jump you back to mobile site. And back and forth. Irritating to say the least.

I'm going to leave This thread here in case someone else comes across this issue. By all rights when I click on classic site I should have every option available to me and I don't.

I did resolve this issue after close to an hour of trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

As soon as I was forced to download the actual mobile app, I was then granted access to that option. Soooooo irritating.
Valued Member
Canada
463 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2019  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That sounds very frustrating. I've had issues in the past with trying to refine search options on a mobile devise. The app is pretty good, but still nothing beats looking at it from a computer.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 966Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05