Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flip Or Flop Pysank 2019 Coin?

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1194 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  3:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dcadon to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
So, due to a glitch in communication, I will be ending up with two 2019 Pysanka coins. Is this an opportunity to flip onto Ebay? or just sit on it and see how it goes - and if it goes nowhere - return to the mint within 30 days?

Poll Choices
  Hang onto it for 30 days - see where it goes
  Post it to Ebay as soon as I get it with BIN
  Post to Ebay with Auction

Valued Member
Canada
365 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can buy it at issue price on TSC right now.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2291 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Check canadian_coins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
this coin sells for about $140 US, with free shipping right now. I can't see this coin ever going up beyond that point but I could be wrong. Silver might eventually reach $150/oz.

Personally I would strike the iron while it's hot... unload on eBay ASAP at a competitive BIN.

Just Flip it.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2591 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Personally I would strike the iron while it's hot... unload on eBay ASAP at a competitive BIN.

That is my strategy too. The faster the better because the market will be flooded quickly, driving the price down.
Edited by MoneyPenney
02/04/2019 8:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2144 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
if you flip it now you may make 20$,, if it is worth your time than do that..otherwise sitting on it won't ever make 2016 prices..
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6497 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That is my strategy too. The faster the better because the market will be flooded quickly, driving the price down.

This is the most correct strategy for occasional seller.

Wait for a long time (year +) only if you absolutely don't mind to accommodate the loss
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1548 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2019  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redzapsid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Return them. Both.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1194 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2019  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dcadon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Return them. Both.

Considering this LOL
Valued Member
Canada
91 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2019  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add quasarito to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sell it on ebay, even if it is for a small profit or at cost (including fees, etc...). It will get you a little closer to the next MC tier. Unless you're at the highest tier where there is no effect -- but then, if you're at the highest tier, the extra coin is a tiny portion of your overall spend already, does it really matter what you do with the coin?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2591 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2019  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Exactly. That is the only reason I bought them. Do not expect to make much money with them. Even expect a loss.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6497 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2019  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is a Community of near 100.000 people in MT, who appreciate these Pysanka's. The 5000 coins should be taken in the moment...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2591 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2019  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its back in stock at CC&C with limit of 4. They must have a lot of in stock or people cancelled orders.
Valued Member
Canada
64 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2019  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChuckB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought to flip for the first time, but I like it and regret not getting the others.

I should not have opened it
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6497 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2019  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I bought to flip for the first time

Hope, you will not hold it for long

Quote:
but I like it and regret not getting the others

IMO, only the 2016 and 2019 are really good designed.
You still can buy the rest, you will overpay for 2016, but not for the rest. However, repeatable ornaments in the design do not make this series as 'something special'.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
652 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2019  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm shocked people try to flip NCLT still?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
671 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2019  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Panda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm shocked people try to flip stocks still?
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05