Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 West Point Premium Penny

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 219 / Views: 21,369Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
United States
1764 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The "Envelope" is a bonus. That's funny.
Valued Member
United States
496 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw that too. But at least the envelope is from West Point!
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There's no point in waiting if you're going to place more than three orders over the course of the year.
True. Hmm. Decisions.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2526 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wondering how much I'm going to have to overpay for the reverse proof included in the silver proof set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1764 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Order placed. I can't wait to get my free envelope (and W proof sent).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1250 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered mine! :) That envelope looks pretty big for just one penny (cent). 30 years from now the envelope will be worth more than the penny.....LOL
Pillar of the Community
United States
772 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wondering how much I'm going to have to overpay for the reverse proof included in the silver proof set.

I'd bet you could pick one up separately on eBay if you didn't want to purchase the silver proof set.
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2019  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
True. All of those dealers and sellers who break up proof sets to sell the coins singly means there will be plenty available on the secondary market.
Valued Member
Russian Federation
413 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  12:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flying_teapot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Russian collectors who love Lincoln pennies are very happy to see it!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11477 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  12:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So that makes... 1 of you? Kidding. I'm kinda stoked about it too.
Valued Member
Russian Federation
413 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  02:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flying_teapot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
About 10-15 persons who I know. 2-3 are serious and have money to buy semikeys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2815 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
True. All of those dealers and sellers who break up proof sets to sell the coins singly means there will be plenty available on the secondary market.

Enter Dave Enders...... and he will get my money.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1244 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got back from the Whitman Baltimore coin show. Seemed fairly dead to me. Probably 1/4 to 1/3 of the tables were already vacated. Did get to see the proof W cent at the Mint's booth

Quote:
That envelope looks pretty big for just one penny (cent)

I wouldn't get too excited about the envelope. It's just a standard zip-lock polypropylene bag with a Mint logo on it. It did seem large for the coin, but that probably makes it easier to insert the coin into it.

Quote:
There will be three new products for kids in 2019, featuring the Mighty Minters™ — Kendra, Timothy, Sophie, Lina, Alex, Eli and Layla. They are fun, approachable, and wholesome coin collecting ambassadors to children and gift givers intended to pique the interest of kids seven to 12 years of age.

One of the Mighty Miner characters, don't know which one it was but the character looked like a fox, was at the Mint's booth. Seemed to be a hit with the younger kids.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1250 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@BadDog - I wasn't talking about the plastic bag, I was talking about the big envelope that the plastic bag goes into. Go to the Mint web site and you will see the bonus envelope.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1250 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bonus envelope
Page: of 15 Previous TopicReplies: 219 / Views: 21,369Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: