Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Innovation Dollar Designs

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
United States
315 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2019  02:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is for New York:

Valued Member
United States
315 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2019  02:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't find a picture of the reverse (showing the God in whom We Trust), which is the illustration from the "Mel Brooks is God" article in the July 1975 issue of National Lampoon:

https://books.google.com/books?id=n...n%22&f=false
Edited by Pauldog
05/13/2019 02:24 am
Valued Member
United States
315 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2019  02:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wait! Here it is:

Valued Member
United States
315 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2019  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In case anyone isn't sure, Mr. Brooks's head is carved out of chopped liver, presumably chicken.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9785 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2019  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...Mr. Brooks's head is carved out of chopped liver, presumably chicken.

Says so right in the fine print under the platter.
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2019  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Says so right in the fine print under the platter.
Valued Member
United States
211 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2019  01:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pauldog, is that a design for Dollars or Deutsche Marx?
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaxenro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heck Georgia had better BUTTONS 150 years ago than these designs. Maybe the mint can reproduce the old state issued buttons as a coin instead

Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaxenro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Or the Great Seal of the State of Georgia would work. I think every state has one

States having a constitution is fairly innovative

Edited by jaxenro
06/18/2019 5:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3235 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the seal.

*** Edited by Staff - No politics! ***

-----Burton
45 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC
Owned by four cats and a wife of 35 years (joined 1983)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1262 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Edited by Staff - No politics! ***

Valued Member
United States
315 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  12:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"is that a design for Dollars or Deutsche Marx?"

Yes.

Also Irish:

Edited by Pauldog
06/19/2019 01:00 am
Learn More...
Canada
8488 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  12:57 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The next post we see in this thread that even remotely smacks of politics, will earn the poster a vacation...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaxenro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry was the seal design political? Definitely non partisan anyway it represents the three branches of government. I didn't mean it to be political
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry was the seal design political?
No, but the redacted comments (replaced with the red "Edited by Staff - No politics!" warnings) made after you posted it were.

To be clear, jaxenro, you did nothing wrong.
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05