Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Can You Find The Hidden Roman Bronze Coins?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2231 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  10:16 am Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Somewhere in this photo are about twenty Roman bronze coins.

Can you find them?

If you guessed under my cat Molly, then you are correct.

Cats are always so helpful when working with ancient coins. I don't know what I'd do without Molly's support.

I'll need to check her tummy fur when she gets up so no coins walk away with her.
Paul Bulgerin
Bedrock of the Community
United States
27102 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a great security system
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5527 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I grew up with a calico cat that looked a lot like Molly, just with grey instead of black. We got her when I was in middle school and she passed away at a ripe old age just a few years ago. She was the sweetest thing. Whenever I needed to get some work done and she wanted to be on my lap, I always made her a pillow fort on my bed and she would camp out in there for hours.

Could be worse though. A few weeks ago, my three year old found my stash of Greek hemiobols and decided they were the perfect size to be her Barbie's play money!
New Sale! Inexpensive classic Greek silver, over 2,400 years old!

http://goccf.com/t/323297
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2231 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know the feeling.

We had another cat named Libby who was known to grab a coin in her mouth and run off with it. There is an AE-4 somewhere in our old piano, after she dropped it into an opening in the piano's woodwork.
Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
22287 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My cat does the same thing and also love to sit on my computer keyboard when I'm trying to type.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05