Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1943 Steel Lincoln MS 66 Cents From Original Roll For Free, Basically

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
United States
3332 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2019  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully my coin will arrive soon. Probably going around the horn of Africa about now!
Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2019  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Still In Circ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe I just sent a PM
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9816 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2019  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My stamp is being sent out tomorrow.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
3332 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2019  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the steelie today. Nice trick giving me a 1944. Funny thing is, that it actually looks real, weighs correct and even magnetic.
Edited by jimbucks
05/13/2019 7:07 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37886 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2019  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@#!&%!, that's the second time I've done that!
Edited by Coinfrog
05/13/2019 7:15 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9816 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2019  02:44 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I hope mine's a real '44 steelie!
-Lucretius

-Kurdt Kobain

Pillar of the Community
United States
1733 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My stamp made it back home today!
Thank you Mr. Frog, you are a scholar and a gentleman.
It's a real beauty, and is going straight into my 20th century type set to replace the reprocessed steelie temporarily occupying that hole.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2370 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM SENT? am I still in the running?
Pillar of the Community
United States
7661 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this open to anyone now? If so, I'd love to have one!
Sets in progress... Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/328488
ANA: 3183215
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37886 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to close this offer. The response has been considerable - I actually had 30 of these, and they're all gone. SDcoinguy got the last one. If I can find another solid roll I'll open the offer again.

In the meanwhile, I'm always happy to help new collectors of Lincoln wheats. PM me and tell me about your needs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2370 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Coinfrog

letter is in the mail . it will go out with tomorrows post.!

Thank you again!

can people post pictures of what they received already?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37886 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think members can post pics if they have 50 posts? Not sure I've seen any, but have had lots of positive replies. These coins are all killers.
Edited by Coinfrog
05/21/2019 8:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9816 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  02:40 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe any member can post pics.

@Coinfrog

Did you receive my stamp?
-Lucretius

-Kurdt Kobain

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3307 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's mine!

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37886 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure many viewing this greatly enlarged image will think it has been wiped or something, but I can tell you (and I bet Ken agrees) that this is a gem in hand.
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05