Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: Canadian Banknotes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
360 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2019  12:56 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I acquired a collection of mostly 1970's "Multicolored Series" banknotes (in order to get the one I wanted) so I have too many of these notes to keep.

They are all common prefixes in higher grades (VF+ to AU+) and are far too many to post images or list here. This offer will be for a limited time and I cannot accept returns.

Multicolour Lots:
What I would like to sell are lots of $50 CDN for $50 US (plus postage). Each lot will consist of a combination of the following notes:
1 1979 $20 (various SN & signatures)
1 1971 $10 (various SN & signatures but ask if you'd like Lawson/Bouey)
3* 1979 $5 (various SN)
2* 1974 $2 (1 Lawson/Bouey 1 Crow/Bouey & various SN)
1* 1973 $1 (Lawson/Bouey or Crow/Bouey)
* I can be flexible with these: offer two 1979 & one 1972 $5.00 or three $1.00 (& one $2.00) for early buyers.

UNC Birds, Original/Upgraded Journey & newer:
I also have a few extra Journey insert replacements, radars & change-overs. I have very few Birds & Frontier & "150" Commemorative $10 notes for sale or trade too. Just ask if you're interested. Priority will be given to those interested in multiple lots.

AU+ 1937 Coyne/Towers $1.00 notes
I have a very limited number of these. I bought them as UNC since I missed a very minuscule barely visible spot of glue residue on the back right border. BCS graded these as AU58 but they all look UNC and are beautifully centered.

I would prefer US cash but can accept EMT. Please all orders should be $50 & up. Contact me so I can discuss which notes if you'd prefer a trade.
Edited by walk2dwater
05/14/2019 1:04 pm
Valued Member
Canada
360 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2019  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just sorted through some of these notes and discovered I only have Crow/Bouey $2.00 notes so please keep this in mind that various S/N with 2 of Crow/Bouey signature combinations) for Multicolored lots. An example note would look like:

The back:
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05