Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flying Eagle & Indian Cent Proof Thread

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 215 / Views: 13,722Next Topic
Page: of 15
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2020  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's a proof 1907 in an older holder I just picked up from a dealer out west a couple hours ago.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
827 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2020  07:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked this 1879 up I saw from the dealer who sold me the 1905 right above on this page in the thread. I asked him from his (seller's pics) if the coin had any mirrored surfaces/reflectivity.... He responded: "Thanks for the question. The coin actually shows some reflectivity which doesn't appear too often on a 64 brown. I am picking up red,violet colors on the obverse and blue,green and red colors on the reverse." Me: Wrap it up and send it out! 1879 Pf 64 . I said I was taking a break from these to go try my luck with Barber quarters. I'm back on that path and had just a small relapse here. Sue me!
Edited by DoctorBurnzy
04/27/2020 08:11 am
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
827 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2020  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It has arrived and it truly does have the most colors I've seen in an 1879 proof bn IHC.

Edited by DoctorBurnzy
04/30/2020 11:30 am
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2020  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It has arrived and it truly does have the most colors I've seen in an 1879 proof bn IHC.
Beautiful!
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2020  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add benv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice! After a lot of agonizing, I've decided to limit myself to PF66 and above examples with no carbon spots, it's far too tempting to pick up lots of lower grade coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
827 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my latest proof Indian cent piece from last Sunday.... I know I know I said I was going to put these to rest for a bit. I got sidetracked by this one. Seller's pic. It should arrive before the weekend. Let me know what you think. 1903 pr 65 PCGS colorful Indian cent right up my wheelhouse. I'll try and get a few pics of this in hand when it arrives if I can capture what I believe this coin emits properly.

Edited by DoctorBurnzy
06/24/2020 10:30 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53425 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful example!
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's my latest proof Indian cent piece from last Sunday
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1505 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andrew99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
newp. Finally got one.

The collection is in your mind. Dispose of your albums and free your mind from the tyranny of holes.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
658 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Andrew... WOW
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Pillar of the Community
United States
827 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1505 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andrew99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its a PCGS PR30 with CAC.
The collection is in your mind. Dispose of your albums and free your mind from the tyranny of holes.
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53425 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, a beautiful example.
Page: of 15 Previous TopicReplies: 215 / Views: 13,722Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05