Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flying Eagle & Indian Cent Proof Thread

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I can break them up now in next 24 hours if need be into different posts along the thread if it helps.
You do not need to do different threads, just different replies to this thread. It helps a lot. Trust me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6829 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  06:36 am  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow - Doc super proof coins! Kanga that MS62 FE is awfully cool too!
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
529 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Westcoin. btw westcoin I have to have a look for it but I know I have a raw 1865 Two Cent Piece with a die crack cud error. It may be very fine. I can't quite remember, but I do remember the die crack coming through "America."
Pillar of the Community
United States
5893 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just WOW sensory overload.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6829 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Doc, saw your photos on my wantlist page, see my reply!
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
7661 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
DoctorBurnzy, you have a very nice collection!

Sadly, I only have one Proof IHC, but I love them. I think that 19th century proofs are quite undervalued, es[ecially considering how few of them were made. Regardless, here's my contribution to the thread. I bought a few years ago from another CCF member...

Sets in progress... Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/328488
ANA: 3183215
Pillar of the Community
United States
529 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thx you for showing CoinCollector 2012......and please anyone else who wants to add picture of their IHC proof please do so. I feel the same way about them being undervalued with some of the mintage figures and survival rates.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
.and please anyone else who wants to add picture of their IHC proof please do so.

One of mine....

Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
Valued Member
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one AcesKings .... I like the color on that one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
529 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice, AcesKings! color on a harder year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This was the first proof Indian to my collection back around the early '90's....

Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This was the first proof Indian to my collection back around the early '90's....
Oh, My!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
36764 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting streaking - is that an alloy issue?
Pillar of the Community
United States
529 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think our 1890 proofs may have been hoarded and kept back then in the same place.
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05