Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 2019 Proof American Silver Eagles

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2817 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  5:37 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just picked up My order of some proof ASE'S, they are Flawless and Beautiful. Maybe some of the Fresh, Newer dies, these are amazingly Sweet........ I mean crisp white or stark black, depending on how the light hits the fields....... PS, When the Mint drops the ball, I am there to say so, and Their work here, Just decided to take another shot being they have been available since January 10th.... Sometimes the rush to try to get the first is NOT all that...... Anyone else order this product this late too, and get beauties ?
Edited by morgans dad
05/17/2019 8:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9713 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear it.

I have two, one in CAPS and one in OGP; both are lovely.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2817 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You, I have had some quality problems with the mint lately, NOW, this is sweet...... Just the way it should be, glad Your's is sweet too.....
Pillar of the Community
United States
800 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I waited to order the sets with the special W cents (3 to 4 weeks after intro date) and I'm very pleased with their quality.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9713 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greasy, glad to hear your mint sets are up to your liking but the OP was talking about America Silver Eagles.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1646 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2019  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aristarchus123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up 3 at the gift shop at the Philadelphia Mint a couple of weeks ago for my kids. Great coins!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2817 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2019  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's all good, glad You were pleased with the coin sets and glad to see you were happy with the coins You received at the mint.....Thank You CelticKnot......
Learn More...
United States
72378 Posts
Valued Member
United States
334 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2019  05:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
all of mine have so far been excellent. these are some of the better W mint mark coins, imho... but, S or W, I'm always pleased with the proofs I receive.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05