Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Fake Eid Mar Denarius On Ebay Up To $420

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2250 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  11:07 am Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just take a look. What a bargain!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Roman-Silv....m1438.l2649
Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  11:26 am  Show Profile   Check Victor's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Victor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just updated this guy on my fake seller list yesterday, because he just recently changed his eBay name.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
27627 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to hear from you Victor. You need to post on here on a regular basis. I check your eBay page weekly. I noticed you have a lot of buy it now recently,are you going out of business? Hope not.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Check Victor's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Victor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello John, it's good to hear from you also. No...I am not going out of business, just rotating some stock out of my Vcoins store.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
27627 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear that. You have a lot of nice coins,hope you do well.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
22354 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's too bad that we can't let bidders know it's a fake. eBay doesn't respond much any more to fake reports.
Valued Member
United States
493 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add travelcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like the coin was switched out or taken down. Is this one a fake too?
Edited by travelcoin
05/21/2019 7:10 pm
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Victor's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Victor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looks like the coin was switched out or taken down

The listing ended and someone has a nice fake

All the coins that person has listed now are fake

Valued Member
United States
493 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add travelcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh boy, Wow - Golden Rule - Never make a large purchase without knowing the coin or the seller. That is a shame
Edited by travelcoin
05/21/2019 7:30 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05