Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: Some AU To Unc Straits Settlements Silver Coinage Of George V & Vi

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
278 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2019  03:45 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, I've got this lot of coinage that I'm considering letting go. They are the 5,10 and 20 cents in silver, the more noteworthy ones being the 5 cents 1939( lowest mintage of all the KGVI's) and several pieces with traces of gold toning. It's an immediate done deal if the price is right. Willing to sell them individually too. I'll bear the cost of registered postage depending on circumstances.

All coins have some degree of luster, some better some a little less appealing, but nothing dull or date filler-ish IMO.

I would post pictures but all of them cropped still exceed the limit and there are too many pictures anyway. Please PM me if interested and i'll e-mail you those pictures.

Thanks
Valued Member
Australia
498 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2019  05:21 am  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im interested
Pillar of the Community
United States
3947 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2019  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll take a look too, please.

So, if this is an OBO, per the rules, that would make this an auction, correct?
Learn More...
United States
20382 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2019  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should state a price you want, or follow the auction rules.
Valued Member
278 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2019  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, i'll send it to your e-mail, but I've no idea how to do that other than on the e-mail platform itself. I'm unable to bring all my pictures below 200kb and there are 33 photos to upload. What's an OBO? I was intending it to be a best offer.

Sorry but I have to ask a question. Does it work like eBay, where I am not obligated to sell if the offer falls below my expectations? Like, is the best offer concept taken from the standpoint of each individual's offer, or as the highest offer of all offers made by the end of 60 days? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, but this is only my second post and I wasn't reminded of the rules for my first, admittedly I hadn't even looked at the rules section!

My asking prices are $10 per coin for the 20 cents, $5 for the 10 cents and $2.50 for the 5 cents, except for the 1939 5 cents which would be $4 on account of its lower mintage.

I'm accepting Paypal, with possibility of a bank transfer, which I haven't done for international sales yet.

Thanks
Pillar of the Community
United States
1876 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2019  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
3947 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You've got mail. Invoice me, please
Valued Member
278 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All PM's replied!
Valued Member
278 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One lot of coins sold! I still have some remaining. Also, I've recently acquired some square cents from 1939 onwards, mostly UNC with wonderful luster, some BUNC, and some half dollars 1920 and 1921, UNC with good cartwheel luster. Prices for the cents range from $5 to $8 and from $20 for the half dollars.
Learn More...
United States
20382 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  11:45 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should state the price you want, or put it up as an auction.

If you get offers below the stated price you want, you don't have to reveal that publicly.
You are not obligated to sell at below the stated price you want, but if someone offers you the price you want, you should sell.

If you put it up for auction you should state the starting price, the minimum bid increment, and the exact ending date/time (and what time zone).
At the end of the auction, you should sell to the highest bidder.
Valued Member
278 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, got that, thanks a bunch!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1876 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just received some fantastic coins from sg93...looking forward to picking up more.

KK
Valued Member
278 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2019  06:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Ken, I greatly appreciate it and am delighted that you like the coins. I do happen to have more just in, some BU 10 cents. Deeply lustered Gem BU's. Here's a picture for reference. Selling them at $20 a piece.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05