Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 13 Days Of Your Favorite Colonials And Post-colonials!! (Act II)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2124 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cipster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one joecoin
Member ANA and EAC
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ccaazm800 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are the coins posted purchased found or inherited?
seriously those are cool!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8064 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let's visit the Connies...

1786 - Mailed Bust Left
Miller 4.1-g (R2)
NGC Fine 12

1787 - Draped Bust Left
Miller 33.19-z1 (R4)
ex: Craige/Vinton
Good but rough

1787 - Draped Bust Left
Miller 37.5-e (R4)
AG with obverse planchet flaws, date is visible in hand

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here we are on June 18th and there has been no posts for 4 days.
Ouch.

Sadly, not a thread to which I can contribute.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37680 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me neither, I'm afraid. Given the high quality of the large cents and Half Cents we've seen over the last several weeks, I figured there would be a lot more colonials.
Edited by Coinfrog
06/18/2019 6:59 pm
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Given the high quality of the large cents and Half Cents we've sen over the last several weeks, I figured there would be a lot more colonials.
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Are the coins posted purchased found or inherited?

Well, I can't speak for others, but I purchased all of mine.

Years of back breaking sweat and toil, all for a little piece of dirty old copper.

Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
paralyse - thanks for posting that Vermont landscape.

Mine is in pretty bad shape, but I'll post it soon.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5336 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here we are on June 18th and there has been no posts for 4 days.

I imagine most of the posts will be on the last few days. I have a total of 4 colonials, and can't start posting until the 21st.
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1786 Vermont landscape
RR6
KB4-D

Purchased many years ago, because I just had to have that sun peaking over the mountains. I dream of upgrading someday.
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I imagine most of the posts will be on the last few days. I have a total of 4 colonials, and can't start posting until the 21st.
Good point.
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope people start posting more, lets see them!

Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whoa Stevie, that's a great planchet and strike!
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou! :)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11917 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2019  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A super thread and I'm thrilled to stumble on it just in time to post each of my colonials. Here is a 1788 Vermont Copper dated 1788 (VG details due to the corrosion) from the Carlyle Luer collection:

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05