Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 13 Days Of Your Favorite Colonials And Post-colonials!! (Act II)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NJ Maris 28-L

Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  07:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sadly, not a thread to which I can contribute.

Quote:
Me neither, I'm afraid...

Well, both of you guys need to step up your game and buy some Colonials!
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes! Colonials are far more interesting than most US coins IMO.
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My favorite series! Massachusetts silver!

Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, both of you guys need to step up your game and buy some Colonials!
Yes sir!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37714 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
steviegetz - That's a knockout, congrats.
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  11:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice silver.

That's one place I have never ventured (Colonial silver).
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! Its Never too late joecoin!
Pillar of the Community
Germany
1448 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a little late to the party, but here are some of my favourites:

Rhode Island Token - this medal or token was struck in England and probably never circulated in America. However, it has a close association with events in the early history of the United States.

Edited by GERMANICVS
06/20/2019 2:11 pm
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am a little late to the party, but here are some of my favourites:
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37714 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That Rhode Island is really remarkable - wonderful color!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11923 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That's one place I have never ventured (Colonial silver).

I saved a whole year for mine and therefore will be posting to this thread it on the last day. It is perhaps my all-time fave coin from my entire collection.

In the meanwhile, here is my Nova Constellatio copper dated 1783 (small US and blunt rays) in a straight-graded NGC slab (G-6). It is also from the Carlyle Luer collection.

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That seems to be how I collect these days. Save for a whole year or two and wait and wait and then maybe just maybe buy a coin
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37714 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spence - That's a wonderful Nova. Great color. Just love it.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11923 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2019  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks CF!
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05