Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Pride Of Two Nations Set

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48
Valued Member
United States
83 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I purchased my coins from Coin Shoppe https://thecoinshoppe.ca/

Very smooth transaction and they have confirmed my order. They also included bonus points, so I got a 1oz. Maple leaf at about half price. :>)

Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  2:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
if anyone is interested powercoin still has 3 left in stock

I decided to purchase despite the higher cost. It is now sold out.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sold out at coin shoppe also.....nice price though

I went to the Italian site (powercoin) to get one more set and ended up with two because it included free registered mail shipping for a two set purchase..and no added tax
Valued Member
United States
457 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I purchased my coins from Coin Shoppe https://thecoinshoppe.ca/

Did you purchase today? I'd signed up to get the email alert when back in stock but never received anything.
Valued Member
United States
83 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  12:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Did you purchase today? I'd signed up to get the email alert when back in stock but never received anything."

I placed my order about a week ago.
Edited by dave92029
07/01/2019 02:52 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
752 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
pinehurst coins told me they will pay the same $20 over per set as APMEX - but in a not official, noncommittal, make you feel uneasy kind of way
Valued Member
United States
457 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So what do you all think as far as when they'll sell out? I'm guessing in the first 4-5 hours. Though if it doesn't then after the HH limit gets lifted.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good question...and no clue. If I would HAVE to guess I would say after the HH limits are lifted but zero confidence in that guess.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I will have to change that sellout prediction to day one...

these sold on Saturday/Sunday (CDN)...walked the price right up and ran out

Quote:
User ID Buy It Now Price Quantity Date of Purchase
e***r C $379.95 1 Jun-30-19 07:10:00 PDT
m***c C $349.95 1 Jun-29-19 19:06:22 PDT
r***9 C $249.95 1 Jun-29-19 04:38:11 PDT
d***w C $249.95 1 Jun-29-19 02:24:12 PDT

$379.95 CDN is $289.26.

$140+ gain beats 20 bucks
Edited by Foxwoods Man
07/01/2019 1:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
walked the price right up and ran out

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but they ran out of what they don't even have yet.
Valued Member
United States
300 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These prices come from ebay right, and are likely the American version and not the Canadian one? I haven't seen the Canadian version on ebay yet, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

And are those are from completed sales, right? Maybe I should sell the one Canadian set I bought and buy 2 of the American.
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So, I'm confused by this, the Canada "modified proof finish", does this mean a maple leaf without milk spots?

I'm struggling with the cost on this two coin set for some reason, seems a bit pricey and will have a 10% larger mintage than the 2011 P Reverse proof coin. as far as the Canadian coin in this set, is it anything special really? Canada seems to struggle to sell even 5000 proof maples a year.

I guess I will either pull the trigger or I won't come Wednesday.....

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
These prices come from ebay right, and are likely the American version and not the Canadian one? I haven't seen the Canadian version on ebay yet, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

And are those are from completed sales, right? Maybe I should sell the one Canadian set I bought and buy 2 of the American.

...Ebay...yes
...Seller is in Ontario and the are pre-sales of the Canada set
...seller had 6 sets available.. four that I posted are completed BIN sales. The other two were "Best offer accepted" and I didn't research what those sold for.

Note: Delivery in two months..kinda sucks for grading
..free international shipping.

Edit: SOLD 6 had 7...still one left

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Pride...AOSwuW9dFWWB
Edited by Foxwoods Man
07/01/2019 2:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1759 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
APMEX is asking for 999.99 wow insane for the Canadian issue, I guess why not since the 2016 congrats set goes for an insane price even though its just a regular 2016 w issue. ill be out of the country in a few days I got my Canadian set don't need the USA version at all. I'm just shocked at that price of 999.99 and I thought the 300 dollars on ebay was too much lol
Valued Member
United States
300 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I should have been greedy and ordered two.
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.07 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05