Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Pride Of Two Nations Set

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 50
25 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  12:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smile4art to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@dave: can't see the Pride ASE in the registry set yet.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  08:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The set was available for less than half hour this morning.
Pillar of the Community
United States
852 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ham1947 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To wyzeguy, I would greatly appreciate your consideration in supplying me the opportunity to obtain the 2 extra sets. Ham1947. Tried to email you, but says member does not wish to accept emails.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bcuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I went to the PCGS site and found the number needed for the form to submit the ASE for grading, but I can not find the one for the Maple leaf.
Edited by bcuda
07/14/2019 12:19 pm
Valued Member
United States
479 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
To wyzeguy, I would greatly appreciate your consideration in supplying me the opportunity to obtain the 2 extra sets. Ham1947. Tried to email you, but says member does not wish to accept emails.

Sure thing Ham. As far as the email thing, maybe I did or didn't click on something when I first registered on the site. Don't recall as it's been a while. No worries though I'll reach out to you.
Valued Member
United States
479 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
hope it's not yearly. People get fatigued when they do it too many years in a row, but if they keep dropping the mintage significantly every year it could work.

As a Libertad collector I personally wouldn't mind a yearly collaboration, however, I do get your point. Especially with regards to mintage. I don't see them lowering it. If anything they'll probably increase it to try and satisfy the masses.
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moorek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my set yesterday ( Saturday)the ASE was flawless and the maple leaf was also awesome looking! Wish I could get graded but not worth it to me for one coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1303 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Check murty's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
http://goccf.com/t/349181&whichpage=36#3013319
Helped me too...still undecided
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12450 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2019  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If anything they'll probably increase it to try and satisfy the masses.

Hopefully they learned their lesson when they tried that withe the 2013 set. That set had over 10% of it's orders canceled and is the only one of the sets that with patience you can get at issue price or slightly below
Pillar of the Community
United States
869 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2019  07:40 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Once again, 50 are/were available this am.
Pillar of the Community
United States
852 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2019  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ham1947 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Sure thing Ham. As far as the email thing, maybe I did or didn't click on something when I first registered on the site. Don't recall as it's been a while. No worries though I'll reach out to you

Thanks, wyzeguy. I look forward to it. Ham1947
25 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2019  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smile4art to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
APMEX has 1,500 raw US sets available again after many sets sold. That's quite a lot for a dealer. Would be interesting if those are rejected from TPGs or just simply from customers' sells.
Edited by smile4art
07/15/2019 11:22 am
Valued Member
United States
88 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2019  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
APMEX has 1,500 raw US sets available again after many sets sold. That's quite a lot for a dealer. Would be interesting if those are rejected from TPGs or just simply from customers' sells.

5 of those APMEX sets I sold to them.
Edited by dave92029
07/15/2019 11:57 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2019  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
APMEX has 1,500 raw US sets available again after many sets sold.

How do you know how many they have available

APMEX is selling the raw sets at $179.99. You've got to figure they paid $159.95 for most of them with their $20 offer. Add in, say $5 shipping each way, and that would give them a cost of $169.95. Add in the overhead costs and it looks like they're not much more than breaking even at that price. Plus, the sets are still on and off again (currently on) available from the Mint.

Doesn't seem to indicate that the raw sets have very much pricing power yet
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2019  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a text and email alert in at the mint.

Wonder why I'm not getting notified that they are having some availability in the mornings?
Page: of 50 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05