Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Pride Of Two Nations Set

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 50
Learn More...
United States
76155 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Aug18 sales figure is 97,950. It's been bouncing around a bit:
Pillar of the Community
United States
865 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Down to 89 left (once again...).
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12370 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  12:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't remember if it was ever answered but if anyone is still curious PCGS IS labeling the sets by country of issue on the label so the ones sold in Canada are getting labeled as such.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cyberman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks basebal21, I never opened the box I got from APMEX of my RCM set. I should have bought mine from a Canadian outfit.
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has PCGS published census data with details by which mint sold the sets?
NGC said they will release census info in about two weeks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
865 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  07:34 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Aug 25 sales figure is 98,967.

And once again at 7:30 am ET more than 99 have become available again... I think the US Mint is playing cat and mouse with us.
25 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2019  01:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smile4art to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has PCGS published census data with details by which mint sold the sets?
NGC said they will release census info in about two weeks.

PCGS updates the database regularly.
As today 11,498 ASE have been graded, of which 1,847 are from RCM.
Valued Member
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2019  03:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
curious. maybe I oughtta grab another set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1510 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Us mint product page now has a American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof item 19XE. I guess this has a different mint mark than the one in this set or else the mintage limit was only a guesstimate and they decided to make more.
Edited by mellamobradley46
09/04/2019 3:56 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1321 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The mintage limit is 110,000. Perhaps they listed it because they're not quite there. If the Pride of Two Nations set sells out, perhaps it will go away. If not, I'll try to get one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1090 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Us mint product page now has a American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof item 19XE. I guess this has a different mint mark...

Probably a San Francisco coin, versus the West Point coin that was in the set, but we'll have to wait for more information to be put on the product page to be sure
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12370 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The mintage limit is 110,000. Perhaps they listed it because they're not quite there. If the Pride of Two Nations set sells out, perhaps it will go away.

Doesn't work like that. They either changed it or this is a replay of 2012 where they hosed everyone releasing the same thing again
Pillar of the Community
United States
512 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Us mint product page now has a American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof item 19XE. I guess this has a different mint mark than the one in this set or else the mintage limit was only a guesstimate and they decided to make more.

So, if an SAE collector wants all the varieties available in 2019, he/she now needs to buy six different silver eagles (if the one TBA is different from the enhanced reverse proof in the Pride of Two Nations Set).

1. America Eagle 2019 One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Bullion Coin "No Mint Mark"
2. America Eagle 2019 One Ounce Silver Proof Coin "W" (19EA)
3. America Eagle 2019 One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin "W" (19EG)
4. Pride of Two Nations 2019 Limited Edition Two-Coin Set, with an American Eagle 2019 One Ounce Silver Coin with an Enhanced Reverse Proof finish "W" (19XB)
5. American Eagle 2019 One Ounce Silver Proof Coin "S" (19EM)
6. TBA America Eagle 2019 One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof "?" (19XE)

This is truly getting ridiculous, and ASE collectors, myself included, are not going to put up with it if this trend continues... and it will continue as we all know.
Valued Member
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, one page in the album per year now
Page: of 50 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05