Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Upcoming 2018 Reverse Proof American Innovation Coin

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
2745 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered 5 at around 10:30am PST, HH limit was lifted.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1070 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I ordered 5 at around 10:30am PST, HH limit was lifted.

Must have been a glitch as the HH is still in effect at 4:30pm EDT. Tried to add 6 to an order and got this
Quote:
Your quantity has been reduced to 5, due to product limit within single purchase.

Note the wording of "single purchase". You might be able to make multiple purchases that total in excess of the HH limit of 5. It did let me add 5 to the cart even though I had made an earlier purchase. I didn't try to complete this purchase though, so I suppose it could have eventually limited me to 5 in total
Edited by BadDog
08/14/2019 4:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9938 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just hope that starting next year we can get the coins in the mint set, proof set and a reverse proof set instead of the piecemeal fashion it has been so far

Definitely would be nice, but we still can't get the S business strike ATB Quarters in a set, so I won't hold my breath.
Valued Member
United States
455 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Note the wording of "single purchase". You might be able to make multiple purchases that total in excess of the HH limit of 5

After reading your post I decided to give it a try. Got all the way to the last step and then got the error message after clicking on "confirm purchase". No biggie. Sure they'll still be around tomorrow after the limit gets lifted.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1070 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Definitely would be nice, but we still can't get the S business strike ATB Quarters in a set, so I won't hold my breath.

I'm hoping that they'll follow the Presidential coins precedent. Those were included in the mint and proof sets, as well as their own individual sets
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order has already been shipped!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5031 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine today.

Valued Member
United States
455 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My order has already been shipped!

What time was your order placed? Placed mine right at 12est and no shipping confirmation yet.
Valued Member
United States
185 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy Herkimer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pics Jack, looks better than I expected. Ordered five along with one Xmas ornament, out at noon eastern and already have confirmation of shipping.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just received my shipping confirmation too.
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered mine right at noon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
917 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mfhorn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got mine today.

Only if you work at the Fulfillment Center Jack Jeckel!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5031 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Note the wording of "single purchase". You might be able to make multiple purchases that total in excess of the HH limit of 5. It did let me add 5 to the cart even though I had made an earlier purchase. I didn't try to complete this purchase though, so I suppose it could have eventually limited me to 5 in total

Or you could pay cash and just get back in line every couple of hours after they forgot or wait until a different guy was working the register.

I only bought 3 BTW

Pillar of the Community
United States
5031 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Only if you work at the Fulfillment Center Jack Jeckel

Or if you happened to be at the right place today at 11AM CST today.

Pillar of the Community
United States
619 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  07:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the pics jack, looks exactly as I hoped it would. Now I know I'll be happy with it.
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05