Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 125
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also, please tell me your opinion on grade and value.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2401 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Also, please tell me your opinion on grade and value.

there is another forum, for grading and values..
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know, but this would save me time. I guess I will go to it
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
627 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You thought you were the only ones without a cell phone?

Welcome to the shrinking club. .

Now post them oriented correctly.

Quote:
the point of the game was to challenge the guessers, to identify a coin, and name it..

I agree, day one rules should apply.

Quote:
that it was originally conceived has run it's course..

I disagree, guesses just need to start sooner.

Quote:
I'm out, still..

Stick around. .

"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where did everyone go? This was/is such a fun,educational and challenging game and even better when a foreign coin is in play..Kind of like that old game show "What's my line" without a moderator, which sometimes would be helpful here when someones asks a question which the full answer can not be contained by just a yes or no. I'm very analytical (my girlfriend uses another word) and as gamemaster last round had a hard time answering some questions,due to the fact a plain yes or no answer would not have been fair (to both guessers and coin holder)and would change the course of your future questions...come on everyone lets play...?
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sorry. this photo posting system is stupid with the auto-rotate so that your photo looks wrong. Can we finalize the rules and then PLEASE START ASKING QUESTIONS. It has been >24 hours since we had a coin question or guess
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i agree. Let's just play, and if you all agree, mid round, we will adjust the rules as needed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I knew how to cut and paste quotes..like loonielewy did above, but I agree with everything within his post
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Alright, since there have been no guesses so far, I am switching my coin to an interesting one I found in my change today.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lets also reme,ber some of us are in different time zones (I'm Pacific S.T.) and we need to know when someone is shutting down for the night..or if the gamemaster needs to run errands and ect..That way we all know the game is on "pause mode"...sounds right?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1531 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on Silverwolf..jump in with a question...
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am in EST, so I am about to shut down for the night. I will be up in 7 hours, and checking this thread consistently after then. You can start posting questions, but expect a reply in a few hours
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1119 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  04:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin from the Americas?
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  06:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8711 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the coin from the United States?
Page: of 125  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05