Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 208
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
629 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1998 50 cent Grand Prix F1 Auto Racing

Joecoin crosses the finish line to take the checkered flag in this event. Congrats joe.

The last 2 pic's are a model I built ages ago before I even got the coin.

"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. Also, I am now able to defend myself! Come at me bro.
;)
Pillar of the Community
United States
611 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice. Also, I am now able to defend myself! Come at me bro.

Welcome back!

Before I start this round, I have an important announcement to make.

Please stand by.
Pillar of the Community
United States
611 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice model loonie. Great detail.
Pillar of the Community
United States
611 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I suppose now would be a good time to tell you all about a small issue that occurred here awhile back.

You see, I had won a round (as usual) and my coin was another quite fantastic coin (as usual). The coin was issued by the non existent country of Qatar & Dubai.

The trouble came when keith12 guessed it was a 1966 1 dirham from Qatar & Dubai, which I wrongly identified as being the correct answer.

Gincoin43 had previously guessed it to be a 1966 10 dirham from Qatar & Dubai, which it actually was.

I announced keith12 as being the winner, then posted the image of the coin.

That's when the trouble began. Loonielewy was supposed to notice the error by looking at the image of the coin. He failed to do so.

Because of his mistake, I am willing to forgo hosting a coin this round and will give my turn over to Gincoin43.

Or, if Gincoin43 does not wish to host this round, I will sacrifice and host it.

If you have any questions or comments, keep them to yourselves. (Except for gincoin43, you need to let us know what we are gonna do).
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  04:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
629 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  06:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I take full responsibility for joe being a numbskull. All that head banging has had the desired effect.

You gotta take it Gin. Then we can say we beat joe without a single question.

Pillar of the Community
United States
611 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  07:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I guess you missed this part of my post above:

If you have any questions or comments, keep them to yourselves.

Quote:
...You gotta take it Gin. Then we can say we beat joe without a single question.

Now let me get this straight.

Because of your incompetence, you want me to suffer a humiliating defeat on a technicality?

Well I won't stand for it! (that's why I'm sitting down).

Nothing in the rules prevents the Gamemaster from asking questions:

Hey joe, is your coin round?

I now turn it over to Gin if he wants it.
Edited by joecoin
10/13/2019 07:26 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
629 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  08:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess you missed this part of my post above:

Yup, must have "missed" it. .

Quote:
you want me to suffer a humiliating defeat on a technicality?

Yup.....

Quote:

.....Because of your incompetence

But, once again, I'll take full responsibility for it. .

Quote:
Well I won't stand for it! (that's why I'm sitting down).

Me neither. I'm rolling on the floor.....

I know I'm looking at both barrels with your reply. I know a few tricks from my "loonietunes " buddies though.

vHTUDwc1fd8

Pillar of the Community
United States
611 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7Xrw0gbnNuU

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
629 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yup. Despicable Me.

Rq6mmNt62S8

Pillar of the Community
United States
2572 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old Looney Tunes ... THE BEST!

(Duck Season! Wabbit Season!)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
652 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did that happen? I didn't notice.

Anyway I have a coin. It's lighter than a penny.
Edited by Gincoin43
10/13/2019 5:15 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13474 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin minted before 1900?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did that happen? I didn't notice.

It did. me neither. I feel dumb that it didn't see that. But anyway.

Was this coin minted before Jamestown became a settlement?
Page: of 208  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05