Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 211
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was this coin minted before 1900?

Nope
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was this coin minted before Jamestown became a settlement?

I think I will pretend I missed that question.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think I will pretend I missed that question.

Thank you. I must have been in mid thought when spence posted up.
Is this coin from the Americas?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is this coin from the Americas?

It is not
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13492 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When this coin was made, had Jamestown NY celebrated the sesquicentennial of first house erected there?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When this coin was made, had Jamestown NY celebrated the sesquicentennial of first house erected there

Yes
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13492 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  07:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When this coin was made, had a cow ever been milked in an airplane?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
630 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's one crazy question, but hard to know the true answer. Was the cow on a plane in flight, or just on the tarmac? Just ribbin' ya. 1930 is the year I see for the freshest in flight milk ever. Did it go in a glass, or over cereal? .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When this coin was made, had a cow ever been milked in an airplane

Yes? But to be sure, when was that Spence?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
template message)

Painting of Elm Farm Ollie by E.D. Thalinger in 1930
Elm Farm Ollie (known as "Nellie Jay" and post-flight as "Sky Queen") was the first cow to fly in an airplane, doing so on 18 February 1930, as part of the International Air Exposition in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. On the same trip, which covered 72 miles in a Ford Trimotor airplane from Bismarck, Missouri, to St. Louis, she also became the first cow milked in flight. This was done ostensibly to allow scientists to observe midair effects on animals, as well as for publicity purposes. A St. Louis newspaper trumpeted her mission as being "to blaze a trail for the transportation of livestock by air
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin from a country, that is below the Tropic of Cancer?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is this coin from a country, that is below the Tropic of Cancer?

This coin did not come from a country south of the tropic of cancer.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I just don't get why he asked if it was made before 1930 when he already asked if it was made before 1956.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess I just don't get why he asked if it was made before 1930 when he already asked if it was made before 1956.

I agree the @spance could form his questions a little better.
But I think he went before 1900. No
Made already? 1960?
Made already 1930?

That's how I see it
So if I see it correct We are between 1900-2019
Edited by keith12
10/14/2019 6:13 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
614 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have learned not to question Spence's methodology.
Page: of 211  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05