Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,279 / Views: 232,575Next Topic
Page: of 419
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3755 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was she a magicians sidekick who allowed herself to be sawn in half?

OMG .. that would leave us with ...

2 ANNAS!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3755 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will guess Pakistan 1953 2 Annas (wait .. if they are sawed in half, is that two 1/2 Annas ... oh, never mind)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1292 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will guess this is a 1955 2 Anna's from india
Edited by Gincoin43
11/11/2019 8:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
771 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

We have a winner!!!!!

Once again, tdziemia's unwavering application of pure logic has won the day!

Oddly enough, there is a line drawing on the cover of this cheesy package that shows a One Rupee coin, but no One Rupee coin is to be found inside.

Pakistan Whackistan.

I thought we were gonna go the full 20 questions.

I wonder if a half an Anna would buy a half a banana in Pakistanna.
Pillar of the Community
United States
771 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will guess this is a 1955 2 Anna's from india

Sorry Gincoin, but as you see tdz has guessed the coin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1292 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh good
Pillar of the Community
United States
771 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah you lucked out.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3755 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wonder if a half an Anna would buy a half a banana in Pakistanna.

Third base.
(Oh, wait ... they play cricket there.)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3755 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must admit that I was worried joecoin would have that round.

I think the shape question was the key ... and teamwork as always prevails to take down the gamemaster.

OK, I have a coin. But it will be lights out here pretty soon, since it's been snowing for an hour, and that means shovelling needs to be done before heading out in the morning ... unless classes are cancelled.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1292 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  01:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does this coin depict a monarch?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3506 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  01:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll beat James to it...Is the coin from North America?....
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2380 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  04:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin minted before 1950?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3755 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  05:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, this coin depicts a monarch.

No, this coin is not from North AMerica.

Yes, this coin was minted before 1950.

3/20.
Learn More...
United States
17186 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  05:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin minted before 1850?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3755 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  06:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, this coin was minted before 1850.
4/20.

I will now be offline till about 4 p.m.
Page: of 419 Previous TopicReplies: 6,279 / Views: 232,575Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05