Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 82
Pillar of the Community
United States
1226 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2019  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
come on someone make a guess
Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  01:31 am  Show Profile   Check Redifin's eBay Listings Check Redifin's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Redifin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1:15 pm central standard time tomorrow 7/19 will mark 24 hours and joe will start again
1. I'm no expert but I'll give my two cents.

2.My favorite coin so far: 1913 Buffalo nickel matte proof type II reverse
Pillar of the Community
United States
525 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  05:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1:15 pm central standard time tomorrow 7/19 will mark 24 hours and joe will start again

No need to be so sad.

It is our destiny.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1085 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My guess 1797 AM C#95.2
Pillar of the Community
United States
525 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  06:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess 1797 AM C#95.2

ROUND 3 IS OVER , WE HAVE A WINNER!

Keith12 has correctly identified my coin:

1797 AM C#95.2Anninsky mint.

5 days ago, a question was asked; was it minted on a continent that starts with an "A"?

It took me quite some time to determine that Anninsky was located in the European part of Russia and not the Asiatic part.

Edited by joecoin
07/19/2019 06:39 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  07:06 am  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Keith12.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  07:09 am  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
5 days ago, a question was asked; was it minted on a continent that starts with an "A"?

It took me quite some time to determine that Anninsky was located in the European part of Russia and not the Asiatic part.

Yeah, those can be tricky. Different countries controlling different regions at different times. Sometimes I think its most valuable to narrow the date range first, so that you can know what you are dealing with.

Nice round Joecoin.
Edited by Jadey
07/19/2019 07:10 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
525 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Different countries controlling different regions at different times.

Agrred. Though my issue was , what is the defined boundary between Asia and Europe, and where the heck was Anninsky? I found 3 Anninskys.

If I was in charge, there would be no Europe as a continent, it would be part of Asia.
Pillar of the Community
United States
525 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I almost forgot:

Keith12, here is your crown.

Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Redifin's eBay Listings Check Redifin's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Redifin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one Kieth! Looking forward to what you come up with for Round 4!
1. I'm no expert but I'll give my two cents.

2.My favorite coin so far: 1913 Buffalo nickel matte proof type II reverse
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1085 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I feel bad. you guys did all the work. I just sat back and watch.
Let me go pick a coin.
Should be easy for you all
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1085 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I have selected a coin. should be easy . So no hints.

PS I don't live on the CCF. But I do check in often

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2333 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
is the coin either American or Canadian minted.?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1085 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
is the coin either American or Canadian minted.?

Yes

1/20
Pillar of the Community
United States
525 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2019  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does the coin have a mintmark?
Page: of 82 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05