Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 77
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my guess

Battle of Gettysburg half dollar
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We have a winner

Joecoin is the game master
Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Redifin's eBay Listings Check Redifin's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Redifin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aha! That's where I went wrong.

JOE? GAMEMASTER AGAIN!?
1. I'm no expert but I'll give my two cents.

2.My favorite coin so far: 1913 Buffalo nickel matte proof type II reverse
Valued Member
United States
72 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hoxsie454 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good one, Keith and congratulations again, Joecoin! I can't believe I have no recollection of ever having seen that coin before. I gotta get one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
JOE? GAMEMASTER AGAIN!?

Yes indeedy doodee!

And I humbly accept your warm congratulations.

Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Before I continue my Reign of Terror, does anyone have any questions about the rules? Would we care to discuss any rule changes?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm I don't like the sound of that. let me check out OP rules
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12466 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Would we care to discuss any rule changes?

Can I actually get two guesses?
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm good with the rules

And no 2 guesses Spence
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
624 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is NCLT eligible?

Congrats joe. We're gonna get it.
"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Edited by loonielewy
07/20/2019 6:05 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is NCLT eligible?

As far as I can tell. I'd say as long it has a date and a denomination.

Redifin? They are your rules, what do you think?
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:
Was it minted in 1936?

The date on the coin is 1936

This question and answer were a little ambiguous, as that coin has three dates on it. Not to mention it was not minted in any of those three years!

If anyone runs into a similar question going forward, maybe an answer such as "The date of record on the coin is 1936" would be better?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1084 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The date of record on the coin is 1936" would be better?

The date on the coin is what we should go with. I know there are more coins out there with a different date on them then when the were minted. But that's for my next round. if I win again
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
624 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
As far as I can tell. I'd say as long it has a date and a denomination.

Not like I'm gunning for gamemaster, but if a Canadian wins and picks a NCLT, look out. You know how crazy out of hand that has gotten by the RCM.
"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2019  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not like I'm gunning for gamemaster, but if a Canadian wins and picks a NCLT, look out. You know how crazy out of hand that has gotten by the RCM.

We'll just make it 200 questions.
Page: of 77 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05