Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 121
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2019  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it from a country in the western hemisphere region as defined by this link.

Add USA to the list provided below, because it was omitted.

Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2019  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is it from a country in the western hemisphere region as defined by this link.

Add USA to the list provided below, because it was omitted.

No, it is not FROM any of those countries.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12724 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2019  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it at least 50% copper?
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2019  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is it at least 50% copper?

No, it is NOT at least 50% copper.

6/20
Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2019  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Check Redifin's eBay Listings Check Redifin's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Redifin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it from the north eastern hemisphere?

E.g. Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia.
1. I'm no expert but I'll give my two cents.

2.My favorite coin so far: 1913 Buffalo nickel matte proof type II reverse
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  04:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is it from the north eastern hemisphere?

E.g. Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia.

Yes, it was minted in the north eastern hemisphere.

7/20
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12724 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  06:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it from Europe?
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  06:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is it from Europe?

Yes, it was minted in Europe.

8/20
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  08:16 am  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We;re back to Europe, so I'll go back to the European Country by Region site from a previous game.

Was it minted in either Northern or Eastern Europe?

Edit: I neglected to say that the 4 territories will be considered Northern Europe.

Edited by Jadey
07/22/2019 08:33 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was it minted in either Northern or Eastern Europe?

No, it was NOT minted in either Northern or Eastern Europe.

HINT: You might be able to use it at the Pearly Gates.

9/20
Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  09:23 am  Show Profile   Check Redifin's eBay Listings Check Redifin's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Redifin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay so does that mean something to do with the 'holy Roman empire' or something else? (Not a question for you joe)
1. I'm no expert but I'll give my two cents.

2.My favorite coin so far: 1913 Buffalo nickel matte proof type II reverse
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  10:21 am  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Based on the list of countries remaining, my suspicion is that he is leading us to Holy See. Apparently Holy See coins are minted by the Italian Mint.

Was it minted in Southern Europe?

Note: South and West shown in the below graphic since it represents the remaining options.

Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  11:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was it minted in Southern Europe?

No, it was not minted in Southern Europe.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
837 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Jadey's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jadey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So much for that theory.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1117 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2019  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm so thinking this coin is from Vatican City

Edited by keith12
07/22/2019 3:03 pm
Page: of 121 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05