Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 395
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  07:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Minted after 2010?

There is no date on this coin after 2010.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1447 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is there still a date on this thing?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  07:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is there still a date on this thing?

Let me see....1....2....3. Yup, 3 dates on this sucker.

Fire away boys, I'm not holding you to the 20 on this one, seeing as it's 1 of a kind. You'll get it but I think you have a ways to go still. .

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1447 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
is this 50 cent? cant wait to see it
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
is this 50 cent?

In a round about way, yes.

Edited by loonielewy
01/26/2020 08:17 am
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I figured coins had to be minted by a country.
Cool that you can make your own.
If the coin is a 50 cent coin and no date what else is there?
Edited by Craftworker
01/26/2020 08:35 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
697 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So it's from Canada, but I don't know if it was struck at the Canadian Mint. Maybe it has a rabbit on it. Maybe someone named Orville is on it. Maybe it's a fantasy piece that only exists in loonies mind. Maybe loonie is off his meds. Maybe I should ask a yes/no question. Maybe it has a hat on it.

Maybe loonies been tickling worms.(Must be a Canadian thing).
Pillar of the Community
United States
697 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Well, loonie lives in his own little world where he is the king. So we try to humor him.

But I think he's gone too far this time. It's time for a revolution!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Crafty, glad we didn't scare you away. You'll have fun with us.

Quote:

You are correct. I don't mint my own coins. Can you imagine a coin from loonieland.

Quote:
Cool that you can make your own.

Lets be clear here, I do not counterfeit coins. I modify MY coins that are minted by the RCM. As the coins are MINE, this is legal, as long as the coin never sees circulation again.

Quote:

Who said it was a 50 cent coin, and it has 3 dates. Put your thinking cap on. And stick around, we need new blood.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1447 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin 25 cent on both sides
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1447 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are 3 dates on this coin and I think loonie has put 2 coins together. They get bored up there in Canada
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was waiting for you to show joe. Your hilarious. Now ask a question.

You don't know about tickling worms down there? One of the oldtimers around here told me about it. You need worms to go fishing, and you just can't find them when you need them. Take 2 metal stakes, and tape a lead from a plug to each stake. Insert stakes into the ground about 4 feet apart, plug in the line and "tickle the worms to the surface". Works great, a little risk of shock, but it's only 110. .

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is this coin 25 cent on both sides

Lets see, 50 divided by 2 is 25. Yup. Hence no Monarch. Glad you guys aren't upset with me over this one. Your getting close.

Quote:
They get bored up there in Canada

Very bored. .

Pillar of the Community
United States
697 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, we entice worms to come up by introducing an electric current. We use DC, so as to reduce the danger factor. You guys are barbarians.

Is one side of this Frankenstein thing a 65th Anniversary of the End of World War II Circulating commemorative Canadian 25 cent piece?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Recap time

Canadian quarters dated between 2000 and 2010.

That's about it. Have at 'er.

Here's a hint, there is a "heads" side. .

Page: of 395  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05