Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 382
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1410 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ craft check this out
fodZ7yJGpRw

*** Edited by Staff to add YouTube tags. [youtube][/youtube] Please use them in the future. We prefer embedded video. ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
796 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That's to bad, because now I give keith your guess. Gamemaster prerogativ

If he wants to keep chasing your goose, I say have at it. I am not fond of the little dinosaurs myself.
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How cool!
So you cut open two different coins and inserted another. One coin for the heads (Quarter) another for the other heads, two dates, but what did you use for the inner coin third date.
Or am I completely wrong?
Edited by Craftworker
01/26/2020 1:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1410 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The head of who. I'm out.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1410 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Loonie unless you want to wait for Spruett I think its time to move on.

Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Loonie unless you want to wait for Spruett I think its time to move on.

I agree

Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does either side of this item have any reference to Armistice Day?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10548 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
unless you want to wait for Spruett

You make it sound like a bad thing. It hasn't been that long since I posted. I'm sure we can figure this out.
"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10548 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My guess is a 2005 "Year of the Veteran" quarter loonied with a 2008 "Armistice Day" quarter.
"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  02:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My apologies for having to bail out on you guys. All is good.

Now I get back, and you guys are bailing. Really? Didn't think I would see the day when you would give up on a challenge. Take you out of your comfort zone and you want to give up. What if I had of pulled out my 30 cent coin? You were so close. So close in fact, I don't need to answer any of the outstanding questions.

Quote:
I'm sure we can figure this out.
Now that's a good attitude.

Quote:
My guess is a 2005 "Year of the Veteran" quarter loonied with a 2008 "Armistice Day" quarter.

We have a winner.

Don't worry, I won't pull anything like this again, just thought it would be fun to throw a curve ball at you. Besides you got it anyways.

Congrats sprue.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1410 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  03:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They do make a good match
missed that
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  06:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Craftworker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that was fun. What's next?!

Quote:
Congrats sprue.
Edited by Craftworker
01/27/2020 06:45 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  06:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How do we know you didn't just photograph two different coins?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What's next?!

Sprue picks a coin and we beat him. Just that simple. .

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2020  07:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
How do we know you didn't just photograph two different coins?

You don't I guess. Do you really think I would mislead you guys? My fellow guessers! Not going to happen. You want a mirror pic, it will have to wait until the camera comes home.

I'm almost offended. .

Page: of 382 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05