Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 14,799 / Views: 518,631Next Topic
Page: of 987
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was this coin issued after 1966?

Yes.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3830 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was the coin issued in Macao (Macau)?
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was the coin issued in Macao (Macau)?

No it was not. You're on the right track though!
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You're on the right track though!

The bulk of Hong Kong is on a peninsula, so it wouldn't qualify as an island or group of islands, would it?
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You asked if it was issued BY an island or group of islands. The answer to that is yes.
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  01:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You asked if it was issued BY an island or group of islands. The answer to that is yes.

UK

Given that Elizabeth II is plastered all over Hong Kong coins of this time period it would explain this:

Quote:
Oops, this country is NOT part of the Commonwealth of nations. I got confused, sorry.

Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  01:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does this coin feature an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Cecil Thomas?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3887 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  06:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Steve was thinking Hong Kong, But took it off his list
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3830 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  07:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I did. I re-read the answers and it says not issued by a Commonwealth country,
but Hong Kong was part of the commonwealth up to 1999. So I removed HK.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
978 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  07:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree boys. He is a new GM though, so we gotta cut him a break. It may not be Hong Kong.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
978 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess what I've been doing....send me some of that Aussie heat.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3887 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope your just clearing a path to the shed, to get the snow blower out
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Does this coin feature an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Cecil Thomas?

Effigy of queen elizabeth ii? Yes. By Cecil Thomas? No.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3887 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How many questions in are we.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
978 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No snow blower here. That scoop is even my neighbours. The funny thing is you can tell I need a haircut from the shadow.

Page: of 987 Replies: 14,799 / Views: 518,631Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: