Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 121
Pillar of the Community
United States
2356 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also have a guess left.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
627 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are a few more guessers out there.
"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2392 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
late to the game again,

my guess is 1778 1/2 real
Pillar of the Community
United States
2356 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And in the event that silverwolf's guess is not correct, I guess Peru 1779 1/2 real ...

And I hope all is well with joecoin & family.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
627 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Yes, lets hope so.

Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm back, long day so far.

Quote:
Does this coin bear a date which is earlier than 1779?

No it does not!
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
late to the game again,

my guess is 1778 1/2 real

1778!

What a time! What a place.

Captain James Cook, with ships HMS Resolution and HMS Discovery, first views Oahu then Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands , which he names the Sandwich Islands.

British Prime Minister William Pitt, delivers his last speech to Parliament, and speaks to the House of Lords "passionately but incoherently against the granting of independence" to the American colonies, but collapses during the debate, and dies five weeks later.

Thomas Lincoln (father of Abraham) was born.

Unfortunately, my coin was not minted that year, sorry.
Edited by joecoin
08/24/2019 7:35 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are a few more guessers out there.

There are 116,007 registered users on this site. All of them are or have been eligible to guess.

Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And in the event that silverwolf's guess is not correct, I guess Peru 1779 1/2 real ...

Thank you for the sentiment, I appreciate it.

1779!

What a year!What a mess!

Claudius Smith is hanged at Goshen, Orange County, New York for supposed acts of terrorism upon the people of the surrounding communities.

Captain James Cook is killed on the Sandwich Islands, on his third voyage.

The Iron Bridge is erected across the River Severn in Shropshire, the world's first bridge built entirely of cast iron.

And, most importantly, it is the year my coin was minted!!

WINNER!!!

Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2392 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful example..
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
627 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Coach. Joe, that was a fun one. Great hosting. That coin looks pretty nice for it's age.

Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! I did not guess because I think I previously asked, and got an answer, therefore invalidating me.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2392 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I did not guess because I think I previously asked, and got an answer, therefore invalidating me.

you guessed twice.!!

Quote:
is it a 1775 half-real?

Quote:
Oops! Delete! Is it a 1777 half-real?
Page: of 121 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05