Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Indian Cents For Free, Basically

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44838 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys - Don't judge the response by the posts here. About half the time people just PM me straight away.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44838 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First two rolls gone, opening up another one. These are strictly no-problem coins.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1437 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  05:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice of you doing this for the folks who live stateside.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malgal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I will take a set if you have any left.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44838 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
maigal - Your PM received.

Everyone else - I'll keep this going as long as there is interest - I've got at least a dozen more rolls.
Edited by Coinfrog
08/26/2019 6:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
718 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2019  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flag4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my set today. Thank you Coinfrog for your gracious generosity. Much appreciated.
Pillar of the Community
United States
839 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine yesterday in the mail Mr. Frog. Beautiful Indian Heads. Thanks for your generosity.

Pillar of the Community
United States
574 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bill069 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll take a set, if stlll available, thanks for the offer! PM sent.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44838 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2019  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM received, Bill. Offer still open for sure! Over 115 coins sent out so far, including several sets to Canada!
Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine today. 1890, 1903, 1904, & 1907 Thanks Coinfrog!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1201 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I can't send you a PM,

If you still IHC, I'll take them. I love IHC, only missing a few to complete a full set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3435 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2019  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine today! Many thanks coinfrog!

I am currently reading a book about the building of the Panama Canal so the turn of the century dates are very timely with the story. The French stopped work on their failed attempt in 1894 (coinfrog included an 1895) - which I didn't even realize there was a failed French attempt. And then the American effort started in 1903 with the, ahem, support of a Panamanian revolution against Columbia which conveniently secured the route and then construction starting in 1904 (coins also included were 1903 and 1904). The last coin included was 1907 but I haven't gotten that far so I will have to let you know...

So ends history class for the day...
Edited by KenKat
09/03/2019 5:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2719 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2019  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Super, large hat's off to Coinfrog, my grandson, has just received, some beautiful coins, to add to his book..

Above and beyond, a generous thing you are doing here. what an outstanding member and peer you are for all these young collector's..
Pillar of the Community
United States
896 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2019  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder what happens if you send more than one first class stamp... I'll have payment out tomorrow
Currently interested in buying 1957 and earlier Russian and Soviet coins. Let me know if you have any and we can hook up a deal!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4851 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2019  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got back from camp today and the coins where waiting for me, a big thank you Frog.
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05