Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2005 P Non-magnetic Penny Sealed In Set.. Graded MS 67

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2389 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  6:26 pm Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
i have the coin in the variety section. I am looking for opinions, on possible value, and what is a fair asking price.
As I don't collect cents/pennies.

http://goccf.com/t/352565
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1529 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Smallcentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you actually want to sell it, I think a small premium to the TCNC auction sale is the price. Not sure there is much premium for 67 vs. 65.

I don't think the other high asking prices get sales.
Valued Member
Canada
481 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chadcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
silverwolf - heres my advice!

Every 2005P non mag I found I sold off foreseeing a drop in price like SPP quoted. The only thing going for you is it graded a MS67 and that makes it an easier sell.
The bad thing is most of the registry set and high end collectors have filled there slots already with there MS67s. I totally agree with smallcent and put it in a good auction like TNC or Geffory Bell and take what you get. You might get surprised in the end.
Another note is selling these still en-tact in a set and asking like $2500.00 on ebay will never sell. Why would you spend that kinda money if it only grades a MS64 worth only $500.00?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05