Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

9th Annual CCF Nfl Contest

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 212 / Views: 9,877Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
United States
3275 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #2-Houston Texans
Valued Member
Canada
479 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #2-Kansas City Chiefs
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10578 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week 2: Patriots

At least it will take a monumental upset for me to get knocked out this early...and I wouldn't be the only one!

In Memory Of Tootallious
3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020
"Riders in the Sky"
Valued Member
Canada
232 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SolarPenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week 2 Pick: KC Chiefs
Pillar of the Community
Canada
613 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T1Steel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week 2: Carolina
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10578 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, we got some Thursday Night stakes. Good luck, T1Steel!

In Memory Of Tootallious
3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020
"Riders in the Sky"
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Am I too late to pick? I forgot all about it.

If I am not too late then I pick New England. If it's too late then just let me know who to send a prize to.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2252 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2019  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2252 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2019  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Edited by SilverDon
09/13/2019 12:13 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10578 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2019  12:18 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, that came down to inches for Carolina, but it wasn't quite enough. Sorry, T1Steel.
In Memory Of Tootallious
3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020
"Riders in the Sky"
Pillar of the Community
United States
613 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2019  07:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Am I too late to pick? I forgot all about it too. :P
Can I please have an exception? I go to school where I live and forgot all about this. If you are understanding, I am going to pick the New England Patriots.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2252 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
- each pick must be posted every THURSDAY by 6:00pm forum time

It is the first rule. If you pick late you have information we didn't have, like TB winning,
so you don't take CAR like T1Steel. Injury reports are more accurate the later you wait,
odds change that may be used for information purposes, I don't mean to be mean, but there
has to be a rule for being late. I think any late entry and you are OUT! Sorry we have busy
lives everywhere. Work school or otherwise. It is a pool, play by the rules. My opinion.
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
657 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with SilverDon.

You snooze, you lose. It happens, I've missed GTP before, but own it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah sorry guys, not to be a jerk about it...but in years past I have given a little leeway during the first week only since it is the overall start, but after that first week I gotta stick to the cutoff time. I have toyed around with allowing later picks for Sunday games and then Monday games, but it gets messy (especially when you throw in multiple Thursday games on Thanksgiving, then Saturday games later in the season).

The reason for one uniform cutoff time for everybody no matter what the game day happens to be is:
There could be practice or game injuries/sickness/cuts/trades that occur that could allow a person picking later to have info that could totally change the games odds that the others didn't have the knowledge of when they picked. We all have the exact same amount of time and access to the same info prior to the cutoff time (and you can choose how much of that time you want to use before you lock your pick in) **Example: If a person "A" picked on time on Thursday and they picked the Packers game occurring Sunday, then late Thursday night we find out Rodgers was injured and can't play, person "B" making a late pick would have some pretty key info that they could use to their advantage in picking their games that the person "A" didn't have.
Plus I like the uniformity of everybody having their game pick locked in before all the games that week so as we can enjoy the games and we know who has something riding on it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that was quick.
Page: of 15 Previous TopicReplies: 212 / Views: 9,877Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05