Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

9th Annual CCF Nfl Contest

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2019  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will take New England
Pillar of the Community
United States
1724 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2019  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #3 San Francisco 49ers
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everybody is safe!

wrestling_135: PHI, BAL, DAL
Greasy Fingers: SEA, HOU, SF
loonielewy: BAL, NE, DAL
spruett001: NO, NE, DAL
cpfull: DAL, KC, MIN
SolarPenny: DAL, KC, NE
Cdncoins: NE, KC, DAL
The_Duke: PHI, BAL, MIN
SilverDon: PHI, BAL, DAL
Spaceace: DAL, HOU, NE
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10107 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  01:31 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
788 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2019  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrestling_135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The next few weeks look rough. Good luck everyone!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2222 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2019  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Week 4: Los Angeles Rams
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
United States
1714 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  07:30 am  Show Profile   Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #4 LA Chargers
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
628 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm with Donny on this one.

Week 4, really, I made it this far, haha, I'll take the Rams.
"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
United States
788 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrestling_135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to play conservative hoping for the long haul and go with the Rams here. Eek

Good luck all!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
628 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Allllll.....Aboooooooard.
"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Pillar of the Community
United States
554 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cpfull to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Chargers for me
Pillar of the Community
United States
554 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cpfull to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For those who wondered, the fish were biting, plenty of big Yellow Perch and little Pike, nothing worth pictures except the 1 walleye on the whole trip, I will post a pick when I get it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1724 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week #4 Indianapolis Colts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10107 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week 4: Baltimore Ravens
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2019  07:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Chargers
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05