Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 86
Pillar of the Community
United States
2110 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Due to all my Mint purchases, I get shipping for free. That being said I figured it would be a week or more before seeing notification of shipping, however just received email 40 minutes ago..my order was shipped yesterday. Now I think I'll have the USPS hold all my packages, ease all the worries of having it left on my doorstep while I'm at work. Gives me time now to decide if I should send out for grading
Valued Member
United States
130 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received an email @ 8:21 that my order has shipped. FedEx has no information as yet so that generally indicates that the shipping label was generated but the package has not been delivered to Fedex as yet.
Yes, I'm excited to send my unopened box to NGC.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1598 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here. I have the tracking number, but it doesn't show anything yet. I'll relax only when I have the coin in hand.
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm starting to get worried about my order. Still processing. It was pending on my credit card but it's gone. Does this mean the mint may have cancelled it for some reason? Would they notify me?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2889 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WYZEGUY AND BIG-KINGDOM, Thank You for your input. I am curious as to Exactly how many dies were used because I do not think there were just one set and We all know, With more dies, comes( technically ) Better quality, better crisp struck coins................ JMO
Pillar of the Community
United States
2889 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Saw Today's Ebay's listings and there are some PCGS PR-70's selling for over $1,600.00. Get them while they are ripping people off.... Sad that there are people selling clothing and Only one coin, this one. While there are collectors that collect the series, that will/did not receive this coin. I understand the capitalist America part, It just hurts, as a collector, to see collectors losing out..........
Valued Member
United States
130 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Morgan Dad's : Saw Today's Ebay's listings and there are some PCGS PR-70's selling for over $1,600.00. Get them while they are ripping people off.... Sad that there are people selling clothing and Only one coin, this one. While there are collectors that collect the series, that will/did not receive this coin. I understand the capitalist America part, It just hurts, as a collector, to see collectors losing out.........."

With a HH limit of one I purchased one with the intent to add it to my collection of ASE, But I"m starting to wonder at what price I would be tempted to Flip my purchase.
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add calradix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-Ame....m1438.l2649

i think the value of the coin will most likely jump here in several months.
Valued Member
United States
173 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gilgerr24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, I am new to sending coins into PCGS too. I just signed up with an account, and here is a partially filled out form. Does it look ok, or is there anything major I need to fix? I dont want to have my new silver eagle get messed up or lost. Thanks in advance for any help.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12800 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
. Hey, I am new to sending coins into PCGS too. I just signed up with an account, and here is a partially filled out form. Does it look ok, or is there anything major I need to fix? I dont want to have my new silver eagle get messed up or lost. Thanks in advance for any help.

For the date mint mark put 2019 S.

If you do the gold shield service you'll get a trueview already, you don't need to mark the extra 10 dollars for it.
Fire A.J. Preller
Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm starting to get worried about my order. Still processing. It was pending on my credit card but it's gone. Does this mean the mint may have cancelled it for some reason? Would they notify me?

Certainly hope not. Hope no ones order gets cancelled. I had an issue with another purchase a while back where I had to call the Mint. They informed me it can take up to 72 hours (not including weekends) for my order to show shipped and another 48 hours to actually get moving.

Did you check your credit card if it went from pending to charged?
Valued Member
United States
173 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gilgerr24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
basebal21 thanks for the help. I figured I would get it starting. Coin will be here wednesday. I went with default slow shipping, since it was like everyone else and was having issues with the site crashing. One more question. Do you normally fill out the online form too?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2031 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Basebal... I have a question as well about PCGS grading. Would you fill in the form the same if you are planning on sending in the unopened mint box? I don't see anything on PCGS website about doing this type of thing? I have never submitted a coin the regular way much less sending the entire box in.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12800 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I went with default slow shipping, since it was like everyone else and was having issues with the site crashing.

I did as well, I could barely get the page to load at all smashing refresh a million times and wasn't about to risk trying to use a drop down box on the page.

Quote:
Do you normally fill out the online form too?

You just do one or the other. The online is quicker and easier in general but you can't use it for everything. In this case since you're doing the special COA grading you have to use that hard submission form.

I copied this off the PCGS website but for those types of submissions listed below the online form cannot be used.
Bulk
Quarterly Special
Mint Error
Show Services
Guarantee Resubmission
Mechanical Error
Reconsideration
World Reholder

Quote:
Would you fill in the form the same if you are planning on sending in the unopened mint box? I don't see anything on PCGS website about doing this type of thing?

Essentially yes. You just need to decide if you want the gold shield or not, it's 5 dollars more but half the price of paying for a TrueView if you wanted that. I would also write a note in the open space too just to be super clear with it. Basically though just put your box in another box with that form and you're good to go. They'll return the OGP as well at no extra cost
Fire A.J. Preller
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I wouldn't worry about it just yet. I just checked my credit card and the pending charge was gone, but my "available balance" was $70.90 short of my credit limit, so it was still there. I also checked with my friend who ordered a bit after me (based on the USM order #s) and his credit card still showed pending.

When I ordered the Pride of Two Nations sets it did take a little over a week (after I ordered) for them to ship it out. I selected budget shipping so that's why it took longer (also did budget shipping for this 2019-S ERP). Hope that makes you feel better :)
Page: of 86 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05