Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81
Pillar of the Community
United States
793 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my expected delivery is next monday. one week to go less than 1000 miles. the fedex smartpost way!
Pillar of the Community
United States
692 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is shipped and still not at fedex :(
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
my expected delivery is next monday. one week to go less than 1000 miles. the fedex smartpost way!

Indeed. Mine has been in Ohio since Saturday... and I don't live in Ohio.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2031 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My COA was #213....I opened it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1585 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Connor said...

Quote:
My COA was #213....I opened it.

Was it hand signed?!?
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Edited by Yokozuna
11/19/2019 8:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2031 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No...it was not. I believe I read that only 1-100 were hand signed.
Valued Member
United States
447 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NewbieCoiner808 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think I can send mine to a TPG unopened bc I don't trust them incase I get a signed one.
Helen Keller could find a DDO easier than me
Pillar of the Community
United States
692 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Friday's sales are also marked shipped but no tracking information, they must have a lot ready for Fedex.
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Velzee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So when we get the package, don't open it? Just send it directly to PCGS with the submission form and payment included?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12776 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes send it directly unopened. They aren't going to steal or swap anything. 213 would have been a good one to have the coa graded
Fire A.J. Preller
Pillar of the Community
United States
2889 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, NewbieCoiner808, IMO Your thoughts about people not being trust-worthy, why?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2889 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see the Bay's OGP Coins are almost $900.00, with an hour and 31 bids already..... THIS coin, IMO Will be like other small mintages, really expensive, If you have one, or more keep them, :) !!! PS, The promised slabbed 70's are in the thousands!
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Velzee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So how do you know which number CoA you have without opening it?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12776 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know when you get your submission results.
Fire A.J. Preller
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Velzee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, okay, thanks. Either way, this is going to be an awesome early Christmas present :D
Page: of 81  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05